I need your help! Please!
Closed Thread

Exclamation I need your help! Please!

Hello everyone, this post is probably going to seem stupid or petty but, my very best friend in the entire world has been dating a man for over two years... This man is a vile, foul bully and is a woman beater, a liar and a general psychopath. I do not mean this thread post as anything disrespectful, so if it comes across like I'm trying to violate anyone's rights, I assure you that isn't my intentions at all. I want to stop someone from spreading lies about people who do good and dedicate themselves to protecting us, and stop him from lying to anyone else.

He says his name is Frank Cianciolo, he is 37 years old from California. He claims to be a Marine sniper who was in a bombing in the middle east where the tank blew up and everyone died... except him. However, he refuses to give anyone any information, claims there are no records because he was a sniper and doesn't have any sort of photos or any kind of trace of anything having to do with the military, or the USMC. He also claims that he gets obscene amounts of money, he has some leg injury but I personally don't think it looks like any kind of bomb shrapnel, but I am no expert!

Now I have been around military people my whole life, I will openly admit that I do not know any Marines and I don't know exactly how all of the code and conduct and what is ok to ask and what isn't, but my heart is in the right place and I have always supported all the wonderful men and women who dedicate their lives, and I think it's bull**** if this person is going around saying this and he is not. His behavior is not that of a man who is representing his brothers and sisters in a positive light.

I realize there is a privacy act, and you need certain ID numbers... I'm not asking for details, I'm just curious if anyone can verify knowing this man in any way. And I mean in any way. Because his story makes my stomach ill, and he's a very toxic person and it just sits with me wrong like it's lies.. and I would like to find out the truth. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    This thread will remain closed until the profile is filled out.. PM sent.. Failure to respond will result in thread being terminated...

Thread Information