Army Sgt Bergdahl released by Taliban - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The more I read about this and what most are saying from his unit is that he is a deserter...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky C View Post
    The more I read about this and what most are saying from his unit is that he is a deserter...
    If he is, hang the sob, Semper Fidelis.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    When the "O" and Susan Rice both made their wonderful comments about this turd serving with distinction and being a "Hero" (cough, cough)... they have set the stage for others, and by that I mean "Military Commanders" to be careful about how they go about countering what the "Great One" has already said..

The stage is set for dangerous ground concerning their careers...!!!

Command Influence after all has always played a role, whether direct or indirect...!!

court martial and then shot this is a good. Not a hero

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You got that right Mike.

What happened

Well I haven't been on in awhile and it seems like things have gotten quite, can anyone tell me what happened.

It is becoming more clear each day that he was in fact a deserter who sought out the Taliban. I was wondering how he could just walk off the post. Come to learn (assuming it is true) that he got out in the back of a Afghan truck with the help of Afghan workers. Those of you that have been to the bases over there and the FOBs, you know you just don't walk out. It is like a prison. Now this makes sense. It also implies he willfully worked to subvert the USA by committing treasonous acts with the Taliban which explains why he was in such great shape after all those years. Now another thought. Those of you that remember Vietnam and how the civilians were your friends during the day but at night they became the VC. Seems to apply here. By day the Afghan civilians work on the base and at night they join up with their Taliban buddies and give them intel. Because of these new leads, I am going to lean towards the treason rather than the deserter side. Either way, a death penalty is called for.

USMC 2571
    Guest Free Member
    Bill, I think U.S. authorities will milk this guy for all he's worth for the rest of his life. I would bet they will have him tailed, observed, recorded, etc every moment of the day, could be really advantageous to us to have him lead us to every one of his associates or associates-to-be here in the U.S.

Ten years from now he won't be able to leave his house for an ice cream without close surveillance. Which is as it should be.

Maybe he'll be more valuable to us in the long run than appears now.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC2571 View Post
    Bill, I think U.S. authorities will milk this guy for all he's worth for the rest of his life. I would bet they will have him tailed, observed, recorded, etc every moment of the day, could be really advantageous to us to have him lead us to every one of his associates or associates-to-be here in the U.S.

Ten years from now he won't be able to leave his house for an ice cream without close surveillance. Which is as it should be.

Maybe he'll be more valuable to us in the long run than appears now.
    hmmm,, I haven't thought about that, as long as the big O-turd has nothing to do with it..

I hope you are right. With Obama in there I don't know that I can believe it would happen. Under any other president I would expect it. Let's just hope you are right the intel community does the right thing regardless of what the Administration might do.

Four Mexican police officers crossed into U.S. territory and were detained by our agents. They claimed it was a "mistaken" violation of our sovereignty. And guess what -- within 48 hours they were back in Mexico.

If you remember that we have a jailed Marine hero languishing in a Mexican jail hellhole despite his "mistaken" crossing into Mexican territory on March 31st, you aren't the only one. FoxNews' Greta Van Susteren, who has done a yeoman's job in covering this Marine's travails, unleashed her anger about this story on Facebook today:

greata

(Excerpt) Read more at toprightnews.com ...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This Dirty Little Rat will Roll on Any1 he's associated With Muzzy..American..His Sorry A$$ got Good People Wasted !

Quote Originally Posted by gunny1956 View Post
    court martial and then shot this is a good. Not a hero
    HANGED, not shot.... firing squads are for SOLDIERS, not treasonous deserters ..

Thread Information