Christmas gifts?
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Question Christmas gifts?

What did you all get for Christmas? I got a Marnine Corps New Testement Bible from this girl's family that has my name etched in gold on the cover. I also got a new Montana silver belt buckle with "S" in the middle as well as an acoustic guitar and a few new clothing items. $60 worth of donations from family members as well. A few other little things too but just thought I'd list the bigger ones.

Merry Christmas,
    Shawn

My Christmas gift is the love of a child my 14 month old Grandson. nothing is finer.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Amen. The love of your family should always be first.

dep_baumy
    Guest Free Member
    Well I have a gym set up in my dads mechanic shop and for Christmas he suprised me and made me a sweet pull up bar and then since I box they got me a 100lb punching bag and new boxing gloves. But my favorite gift is the freedom that our troops are provding us, to me thats the gift that lasts all year, almost like a fruitcake huh?

We don't celebrate christmas but I did give my oldest a few gifts last week. A K-Bar and 3 framed posters that I got from the MC Association. Nothing finer than seeing a grateful 16 year old!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Christmas gifts? Within the past week I have received calls from both of my sons, one who is in Afghanistan and the other who is in Qatar. Can life be much better? Right now, I don't think so - at least for me. Oh yeah, my better half still remembers my name and I found some beer from Aukland on sale for $2.99 a six pack and the turkey I prepared turned out just fine and dandy and I spent some quality time on this website on Christmas Eve with some quality folks. It has been a very good Christmas, priceless would be a better description and just think...there are twelve more days of Christmas! My wallet didn't get bigger but some how I became a wealthyman. Like a Native American once said," I'm very wealthy, I just don't have any money." My best to all.
    Adios from South Florida
    Gary(osotogary)

Go ahead Lake, tell them what you got!

Lake0300
    Guest Free Member
    Santa brought me a machine weight station....

and hes gonna bring you a lumpa coal next year if you say one more word...

OK, let me see.... I think you may have gotten some clothes that would be motivational to talk about... and what about the jewlery your parents gave you?

Lake0300
    Guest Free Member
    a necklace, pair of matching shorts and shirt, pair of matching sweatpants and hooded sweatshirt...

I got a ticket from my recruiter to go to Sunny San Diego on Jan 5. He said it was for vacation....... hmmmmm maybe he's pulling my leg about it being a vacation

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Nah Caeser, think of it as a 3 month paid vacation to sunny San Diego .

i got some USMC sweat shirt, pants, shirt. i also got a acoustic guitar, a stereo for my car and some money from my grandma. dont laugh.

Lake0300
    Guest Free Member
    yea all my stuff was USMC too.. the necklace was a set of dog tags, the sweatpants say USMC down the side and the hooded sweatshirt says USMC across the chest. The shorts and shirt are actually PT Shorts and shirt...

are they gray and say united states marine corps above the USMC?

Thread Information