Questions on 2311 Ammunition Technician
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Questions on 2311 Ammunition Technician

What exactly do ammunition technicians do? is the job hard? If you have this MOS, can you tell me if you liked it. Is a GT score of 100 hard to get? I will be taking the ASVAB next month.

Similar Threads:

If you look at your post you will see where it says "similar threads." If you click on those you will find many posts about the 2311 MOS.

An ammo tech 2311 goes to school in huntsville alabama at redstone arsenal. you learn the types of explosives utilized by the Marines and storage and safety of those munitions. It is a great field where you can eventually go into EOD. It is a career field that you can go into CWO after about 5 years if selected.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I see you are logged in now. It's been 4 months since you posted your thread.

Comments ? Thank you to the Marines that answered your questions ? How did you make out on the ASVAB you took 3 months ago ?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky C View Post
    I see you are logged in now. It's been 4 months since you posted your thread.

Comments ? Thank you to the Marines that answered your questions ? How did you make out on the ASVAB you took 3 months ago ?
    The first time I took the ASVAB I scored a 28 so I had to wait a month to retake it. The second time I passed with a 48 but since it was 20 points higher I had to take the confirmation test than I scored a 48 again so they validated my second test score but my GT score was only a 86 so I am not qualified to be an ammo tech. I'm now thinking about either taking a communications or supply job.
    btw thank you for the info devildogs

Thread Information