Today is WINGER DAY! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mag38 H&HS38 El Toro 1971 Best Duty In the world. On Guard Duty on Saturday Night watching the Drag Races at OCI Raceway All that Speed. An takin care of Tricky Dicky's AF1 Oohrah Semper Fi
    RECON

Quote Originally Posted by airframesguru
    Anyone got a gallon of Rotorwash? I'm fresh out. I'd be willing to trade for a like new box of padeyes or a refurbed cable stretcher.

I don't have any rotorwash. How about a 100' roll of flightline ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    recon532002 I was with MABS-13, MAG-13 in 1971 at MCAS El Toro. I was Truck Master at the Motor Pool behind the golf course. We refueled You Cant Lick My Dick's AF-1, and that was the best duty station I served at in the Corps.

Semper Fi

Jim

This was President Richard M Nixons bird on the flight line at MCAS El Toro

Me and my Marines in 1971

Ground Support Equipment

" Can't Get It Up Without Us"

Hit Em Hard 18 Dirty Bird

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Jim - PLEASE tell me that you were just moving your arm at the time the photographer shot it cause, if you weren't, I'm gonna get ya - YOU GUYS CAN'T KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THEM THINGS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And this shot was in a paper! You go boy!

Gallon of Rotorwash? 100' of flight line? I have a sneaky suspicion these are similar to a sheetrock stretcher, a five-gallon can of steam, a skyhook, and the famous knothole puller.

A mechanic I used to work with had a turn signal out of order on his car. He told his wife to go to NAPA and get a gallon of "turn signal fluid." She went to three different places before someone told her there's no such thing!

drumcorpssnare

I remember having been sent to the shop muscle head for a "one hole (whole) punch.... He hit hard! revenge came when I (we( sent the newbie to the line shack (bastard children, every one of them) with a VIDSMAF that read..."Please restack ID10T unit..." HEHEHE

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LMFAO Kim I never even saw this photo until last year when one of my mechanics Pfc Schmidt (Stumper) found me and sent me the clipping. So kind of you to call everyones attention to what I was doing for the reporter ha ha ha. I will have to start calling you Hawkeye.

Jim

Thread Information