MIP charge, will it ruin my future with the Marines?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

MIP charge, will it ruin my future with the Marines?

Aug, 22. I enlisted. that friday a bunch of friends threw a party. So i Went. Ive been to many partys before. But it just Had to be this party that someone had to butt dial 911 three times. the police officers came to the door of around 40 people having a good time. They set us all in groups of age. And Had us blow. I was to drunk to recall what I had blew. Went to the station and i got an MIP. First time for anything with the cops. Never been pulled over or anything. Is my future gone because of this poor choice?

Similar Threads:

Do a better job on your profile if you want answers. You also need to be talking to your recruiter ASAP.

Might help if I knew what a MIP is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Might help if I knew what a MIP is.
    Minor In Possession. He got caught for underage drinking. He might get lucky and get this removed from his record.

http://www.modwi.com/MIP.asp

Missouri law does allow for the expungment of a MIP conviction when specific requirements are met. The "expungement" of a MIP is the court-ordered removal of all official records of the arrest, plea, trial and conviction relating to the MIP. The effect of an expungement under MO MIP law is to restore a person's legal status to that he or she had before the arrest, plea or conviction of MIP, as if the MIP never happened.

Iam sorry, but Iam not sympathetic with knuckle heads who throw beer parties especially if you are going to join the service and are doing under age drinking

Thread Information