Arrest? Or just Arrest that were actually Charged?
Create Post

Arrest? Or just Arrest that were actually Charged?

Hard to say, did you get stopped? Did you have or anyone in the car have drugs on them? Illegal weapons? Need to give us more info!

Well sir I was arrested at age 15 for criminal defacement of property(felony). I was arrested, and released to my parents. never had to go to court or anything. And when I went down to the juvenile center to get the disposition on it last week, to my surprise.. they have absolutely nothing.. in fact, they actually gave me a signed document stating that I have No court action or court history period as a juvenile. Nor any kind of finding of guilty, delinquency, probation etc... BUT... it still pops up on the FBI livescan check, which is why I went down there looking for a disposition to begin with....

So what do you think? I'v heard they count the charges regardless of whether or not someone's found guilty, but I'm wondering if it's the same for just a simple arrest with no charge

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    this is your third thread on this EXACT subject, one of which has already been closed and you were told not to make multiple posts.....GO TALK TO A RECRUITER!!!

It's actually not, he just asked for details on my case so I told him. And I'm obviously going to talk to my recruiter, its just that the station isn't open at 2am on a Saturday night. Which is why I turned to this late night internet forum, filled with seasoned marines. So please... take your finger off the trigger joejoe. And by the way what do you thinks considered when it comes to enlistment? Arrest, or just Arrest that where charged?

You should look into other career oppotunities. I think the Marine Corps may be a little difficult for you..

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsdoit91 View Post
    It's actually not, he just asked for details on my case so I told him. And I'm obviously going to talk to my recruiter, its just that the station isn't open at 2am on a Saturday night. Which is why I turned to this late night internet forum, filled with seasoned marines. So please... take your finger off the trigger joejoe. And by the way what do you thinks considered when it comes to enlistment? Arrest, or just Arrest that where charged?
    don't call me "joejoe" like you know me

And my honest opinion...like Gemoore said, you should look into other military branches or other career opportunities. Getting into the Marine Corps is hard enough as it is without having to have any sort of paperwork, waivers, or issues. Having a felony on your record, whether you went to court or not, is a HUGE setback and will make it near impossible to get in.

Ic... Well wish me luck Joe, Il write you during basic lol. And Gemoore it's okay man I got this.. did 4 years with the girlscouts SF, so im ready for whatever. Anyone else have an opinion though? SSgt?32. There appreciated more then you know, no jk

Credits
    Savings
    Marvin,,,
    yer gonna take a "LOTTA LUMPS" kid...

you're Persistent, we'll give you that.
    But just remember we told you to stop smacking
    the "spin-up " on that mortar round with that BallPeen Hammer...

OH,, and don't worry about covering your ears when you go
    trying to clear a mine-field with your feet....

But the biggest thing you're gonna learn in here is probibly
    to spell the word US "Marine" with a capitol letter M.

We can't teach you what you don't want to learn

Thread Information