Corofram/Corfam Hi-Gloss Shoes
Create Post

Corofram/Corfam Hi-Gloss Shoes

I'm looking for a good pair of high-gloss shoes.
    I currently have a pair of Bates, but they are kinda heavy on the feet. I'm a National Asst-Sgt-At-Arms in the Marine Corps League and I do a lot of standing.

Any of you Marines know if a particular brand that one is better than the other? I know Capps Shoe Co has high gloss shoes also.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

I did a google search and came across a couple of brands I haven't heard of before......

Magnum Parade Duty Gloss

http://www.magnumboots.com/us/produc...oss-black.html

ROTHCO UNIFORM OXFORD / HI-GLOSS - BLACK
    http://www.defensetechga.com/worksho...oss-black.html

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Did you look at the Sgt Grit website ?
    A second option could be a Military surplus store ----

I don't have working knowledge to RECOMEND a specific brand

I couldn't find anything on Sgt Grit....and I'll have to check the military surplus store.
    Thanks.

Lisa:

If you google Corfam Military Shoes. there are numerous sites with these shoes. Have to warn your that they are pretty pricey. Iwore them while I was on the field and with a half sole added they lasted a very long time and were really comfy.

Spit shine them and and they are much better than patten leather. Good luck to you.

Never had a pair that felt comfortable (they can't breathe) no matter the brand. Think I wore Bates mostly (whatever the PX or uniform shop carried).

You might try The Marine Shop in Quantico's on-line store. I'm sure they have a good selection but they won't be cheap. They specialize in officers uniforms/accessories.

Also the Dr Scholl's inserts (the kind where you stand on the analyzing machine at WalMart and it measures your pressure points then recommends a model for you) works well for me. Inserts cost around $50.00 depending on model. Used these while I was working at the hospital and on my feet for 12 hour shifts; they helped.

Good luck finding what you need Lisa. Let us know; somebody else may need a new pair.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Got a pair of Orthotic inserts from the Podiatry Clinic at the VA Hospital.
    They actually make molds of your feet with plaster of paris.

Now no matter what the shoe I slip them in and it's like walking on air.

Hope you find something Lisa.

Here is a link to an eBay store that sells them. The owner of the store is a retired Marine. They sell the Rothco brand for a great price. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks for the help Marines!!!

Thread Information