What is the criteria for bringing my own shoes to mcrd
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

What is the criteria for bringing my own shoes to mcrd

Hello Marines!
    This is a great site, I have found many useful things here thank you all.
    I Have read a thread abOut shoes in boot. I could not comment on it possibly because it was very old. My question is can a recruit still bring personal running shoes and be allows to use them if the meet the criteria ? If so what specifically is the criteria?
    Thank you all in advance

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    just don't at at all...the running shoes/go fasters you will get at the depot are actually very good shoes and you will run through the soles of them. Don't bother ruining a pair of your own shoes.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you for your reply Marine. If that is the case I would not bother to bring any. I had concern because I have heard tale of terrible shoes. Granted from those I have heard from you are the most recent graduate, so I will take your advise.

Last edited by Tpam; 02-04-13 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Did not capitalize Marine!

Quote Originally Posted by Tpam View Post
    Thank you for your reply Marine. If that is the case I would not bother to bring any. I had concern because I have heard tale of terrible shoes. Granted from those I have heard from you are the most recent graduate, so I will take your advise.

I remember putting them into a bag with the rest of my clothes and putting them into a storage place, that was a great moment to unpack them 3 months later, like a time capsule!

Thread Information