Mos 3521?
Closed Thread

Thread: Mos 3521?

Mos 3521?

hi i have some questions about motor t tech 3521 i talked to my recruiter, he said that basically what i would be doing if i was deployed he said at least once in 4 years, i would be at a fob fixing trucks and that i probably wouldn't leave the fob , and would most likely not see combat, is this true?can some motor t techs tell me about the MOS? will i go on patrols regularly? and what other duties would a 3521 do and what are they like. i just would like to know what im getting into.. thanks!

Similar Threads:

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings View Post
    hi i have some questions about motor t tech 3521 i talked to my recruiter, he said that basically what i would be doing if i was deployed he said at least once in 4 years, i would be at a fob fixing trucks and that i probably wouldn't leave the fob , and would most likely not see combat, is this true?can some motor t techs tell me about the MOS? will i go on patrols regularly? and what other duties would a 3521 do and what are they like. i just would like to know what im getting into.. thanks!

IF you go on a deployment(that is a big IF now) yes you will more than likely be on a FOB working on trucks for whatever unit you are with. You might get lucky and get to ride along on a convoy but that's about it. The mechs we had rotated out going on convoys with us.

You will NOT go on patrols.

What exactly you do will depend on what kind of unit you are with and what level/echelon of maintenance you are.

Thanks alot, exactly straight forward answer i was looking for. take care!

Thread closed until you have a complete profile beisdes a first and last name........site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums. When profile is complete, PM any Squad Leader from the Squad Leaders sticky in the Ask A Marine forum and thread will be re-opened.

Also, how about using some basic sentence structure like capital letters at beginning of sentences, capitalize the letter "I", and periods at the ends of sentences, not commas.

Thread Information