Trying to decide! Intel or Logistics
Create Post

Trying to decide! Intel or Logistics

Morning Marines!
    If you could help me out! I go to MEPS tomorrow to Comp-co change to enlisted!

I'm trying to decide which MOS between Intel or Logistics. I've been trying to look up some information about both and of what I've found/heard it is looking like logistics would be a good alternative! Although what I've heard I'm liking Intel but am not completely sold.

I know that you are probably thinking, " What the **** kid, it doesn't matter! Marine is a Marine!" But I want to make sure I don't hate my life for the 4+ years that I'll be actively doing my job. Which, in your opinion is the more engaging/beneficial MOS. And why?

Thanks for reading and for your information.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Lisa 23; 02-12-13 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Site rules, untill you EARN the title...United States Marine, you DO NOT rate to say Oohrah on this site.

Moved to the proper forum.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Go Intel. You'll be glad you did. Wether you stay in and re-up or join the private sector it will be worth your while $$$$$$$

Best of luck to you.

That's what I'm gunning for! My recruiter told me they put you through a lie detector test when you are in boot camp for your top secret clearance? I'm not joining the Marines for the money or to travel, both would be nice of course. I worried that the test will make me look like I am lying because my heart gets pumping when I'm under pressure, or being questioned. That is my only concern with going intel.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    A lie detector test in Boot Camp ? Nonsense.

If your heart gets pumping when you're under pressure or being questioned then Marine Corps Boot Camp is not for you.

I would seek some medical advice for this condition and disclose this to your Recruiter.

It's nothing like that. It's hard to explain but thanks for the clarification.

Im a 0481 Landing Support Spec/Red patcher. Its actually better then what I thought it would be and really benefitted me in the civilian sector since I work for a gov't contractor in the logistics feild.

Intel can bring big bucks but so can being a 81 or 31. Logistical management is needed in every company and one of the most important aspects is the movement of materials. Real cake MOS with some perks of working the air feild/being stuck with the Air Force and their living standards which is pretty damn good.

It may not be as "high speed" as intel but you can do some things being a 81....all depends. Oh yeah youll do HST's which during school they were fun but now there blah.

Thread Information