Need to talk to someone higher then a recuiter.
Create Post

Need to talk to someone higher then a recuiter.

I tried enlistjng in the marjne corp before which I did sworn in and everythjng. Come to find out I had a feleny charge for destruction with property. And the dischargdd me. I tried to go again today and get back knto it. And they said they talked o the head guys and said no deal.

Im the type of person I like to talk face to face with someome. Im sure I can get inbif I talk to the right person. Now my questiin is who just might that be? I dknt care where he is who is he I wanna be a marine. Not army airforce navy. but Marine.

Similar Threads:

Um, no.

Um no I cant talk with someone or no I cant get in? Specifics would help.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC1963 View Post
    Hi "Steve". If you already tried enlistjing in the marjne corps and were sworn in and everyjing, and then you were not enlistedd because they saw a feleny charge, then that appears to be it.

You can always write to Headquarters Marine Corps or call them and make an appointment and see if they will overrule what your recruiter told you. And actually, the would be overruling the Marine Corps itself, because it is the Corps that told you no felonies allowed.

All this is IF this is all legit, which it is not. But that's okay, we like answering questions anyway. It doesn't even have to be for real.

Good luck to you, bro.
    Thanks. Imma do that tomorrow. I understand what your saying I really do. Its just I dont want 4 yrs later from now regreting somwthing that I coulda done ya know? And I know I wanna be a marine point blank

Um, no...you can't talk to anyone higher than your recruiter.

Thread closed until you have a complete profile besides a first and last name......site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums. When profile is complete, PM any Squad Leader from the Squad Leaders sticky in the Ask A Marine forum and thread will be re-opened.

Also, next time proof read what you type before you post......and it's Marine Corps.

Profile complete....thread re-opened.

What happened to your felony charge Steve? Was it dropped or were you found not guilty?

I may have come in late to this discussion, but did the Corps do an additional background check and discovered the felony charge? More importantly, how come it was not disclosed before swearing in? If not disclosed, then you just shot yourself in the big toe: you withheld critical information. Strike Three: no deceptive enlistees. My violin strings just broke.

Thread Information