update.
Create Post

Thread: update.

Poolee/DEP Free Member neverquit10's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

update.

Good morning Marines, I was asked to keep everyone who helped me to get my dream updated. This should be the last update other than shipping out. I have signed my dream job field 03xx. As well as I got my refferals in the first few months after joining the dep. So my contract reads June 17th with a 03xx as well as E2. It's just amazing to know I jumped through some hoops. And the inspiration the Marines on this sight gave me made it all possible. My recruiter fought for my behalf. To update my physical fitness. I lost the running shape during football season. But I can already see a difference and continue to have never fallen out of a pt. I will report back to advise you Marines on any further changes. Well time to hit the range. Thank you.

Similar Threads:

Congratulations to you!

Thank you for talking about your recruiter in a positive manner. So many poolees get on here and bash their recruiter and talk about how they have no confidence in them or don't feel the recruiter is doing enough for them.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Top View Post
    Congratulations to you!

Thank you for talking about your recruiter in a positive manner. So many poolees get on here and bash their recruiter and talk about how they have no confidence in them or don't feel the recruiter is doing enough for them.
    I've never understood that. I know my recruiter cares. He has kids with perfect records waiting to just go to meps. But still fought to get me in. Maybe it was something I showed him. But I trust him 100 percent. One of the best men I've ever met. I even sold him a 60 inch tv (i work at bestbuy) and he trusted me. I told him this is a good tv and he got it. No research no questions. I trust him 100 percent. Besides I know he is going to have inegraty. Again thanks for everything Marines.

neverquit10, congrats! Keep up the good work. With a ship date of 6-17, you have tons of time to get that "running shape" back!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MOS4429 View Post
    neverquit10, congrats! Keep up the good work. With a ship date of 6-17, you have tons of time to get that "running shape" back!!

I know. I did sprints planks till my Abs gave out and pullups then I supplomented that with dead lift (heavy). Then did rows to strengthen my back which was 4 sets of 10 reps at 200 then increased over the sets till I was at 260 today was a lifting day for me I always sneak some cardio in on lift days like sprints. Tuesday and Thursday is sprints distance and Abs. I usually get the sprints in on a highly cand competative basketball game. Nothing like a varsity football team coming back together to try to beat each other.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This is Outstanding News Robert.
    Your username " neverquit " fits you well.

Keep us posted on your PT.

Credits
    Savings
    10 -

There's only so much we can tell you.....

the final result ,,,, comes from you .....
    and the efforts you put into it.....

Good Luck

Thread Information