Aviation Ordnance?
Create Post

Aviation Ordnance?

Okay, I'm currently in MOS school (already sent the request to change my title from Poolee to Marine), and I'm probably getting my orders this week.

Anyway, I was curious if there are any previous or current Ordies on the forum and their opinion on O and I levels. My instructor is kinda biased as he was I level f18's.. but I'm currently one of the top of my class and Guide of the schoolhouse so I'll have one of the first choices of orders.

From experience, what do you recommend I go for? Specific aircraft? MEU, East, West?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads:

Not an ordie here, but I hang out with ordies all the time. The place to go is O Level HMLA squadrons. You work with the hellfire, sidewinder, rocket pods of all kinds, and machine guns out the ying yang.
    Did you hear about the attack on Bastion? Ordnance Marines from my old squadron played a key role in repelling the Taliban assault by grabbing one of the 240's used for Hueys and setting it on some sand bags and firing off hate and discontent into their hearts, minds, spleens, faces, and other things. You're an ordie so you're already a stubborn hard headed guy (a good thing for y'all), go O Level HMLA. You won't regret it.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreed025 View Post
    Okay, I'm currently in MOS school (already sent the request to change my title from Poolee to Marine)
    I never received that request.
    Who did you send it to ?

I'm I level powerplants out here, rarely work with ordnance... but they seem to PT a lot with the shop, as for their job... don't really know. They helped me out a couple of times with a fork lift... My buddy's roommate is I lvl ordnance n he says he likes it, just is miserable first starting out.. but that could be any MOS lol.

Thread Information