fresh off the press LOl
Create Post

Ghostly looking......

Only a face a mom can love.......LOL

well I'm a mom and I think it's gross. I was a big fan of the J5 growing up, but never got into Mikey. He was cute black. I can't understand how any mom would let their kid near him, yet on the news tonight I saw mothers who were still planning on letting their sons go there for planned overnighters. WTF?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Only in America can a poor black kid grow up to be a rich white woman. Uf da!

Ivalis, as usual you hit the nail on the head. I would like to ask you a question: What is the difference between a plastic grocery bag and M. Jackson? One is used to placed groceries in and the other one is dangerous to little children!!!!

I have to agree with ivalis, too! I'm beginning to think nothing is safe around him, especially little kids and monkeys!!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    He is actually starting to look like the Phantom of the Opera, with hair.(Lon Chaney)

Originally posted by ivalis
    Only in America can a poor black kid grow up to be a rich white woman. Uf da!
    I find that to be a insult to blacks ivalis shame on you because you do have some Blacks on this Form and most of all ivalis you must not be a Marine because black or white blood is red

Thread Information