Islamists destroy British/Allied WWII cemetery - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by david selvy View Post
    yeah ...Conch...pink.
    That guy is two beans short of a full load...I think his absence is due to him being on Survivor. The dead giveaways are the aqua-marine polo shirts, and lipstick w/rolling eyes.

Shaffer gave him a vacation? I sure hope it is pounding rocks in Gitmo. That is where all traitors should be...then they can cozey up to Bubba Mohamed. As for the desicration perps, they really need to start praying real hard that nothing bad happens by them...because the next "skirmish" is likely to be all of their last. I am soooo done with Zero apologizing to em. - Gator
    Awww, thought you could all get rid of me that easy huh? Well guess who's back.

Bahaha I'm a traitor. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

I can't help it if some Marines don't like that I tell the truth.

Semper Fidelis.
    -Blake.

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    I can't help it if some Marines don't like that I tell the truth.

Semper Fidelis.
    -Blake.
    Let us hear the "truth" according to "Conch" on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by acg8276 View Post
    Let us hear the "truth" according to "Conch" on this topic.
    Ok, I'll tell you what I think about the original topic of this thread.

Personally, I think it is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable what these Hajjis did in this video. I really hope that the gravestones will be replaced and repaired, and I hope that the new Libyan government prosecutes them for it, although I doubt they will face justice in all honesty. I really hope they didn't dig up and desecrate the remains of the British service members in any way either.

I also would like to point out that if it had not been for the British service members who rest in that cemetery, that these Hajjis would not be in existence today, as their predecessors more than likely would been sent to the gas chambers or firing squads by the Nazis had they have won North Africa during the Second World War.

I deplore the actions of the Hajjis in that video and it sickens me and makes me very sad. I do not condone their actions in any way whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    Ok, I'll tell you what I think about the original topic of this thread.

Personally, I think it is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable what these Hajjis did in this video. I really hope that the gravestones will be replaced and repaired, and I hope that the new Libyan government prosecutes them for it, although I doubt they will face justice in all honesty. I really hope they didn't dig up and desecrate the remains of the British service members in any way either.

I also would like to point out that if it had not been for the British service members who rest in that cemetery, that these Hajjis would not be in existence today, as their predecessors more than likely would been sent to the gas chambers or firing squads by the Nazis had they have won North Africa during the Second World War.

I deplore the actions of the Hajjis in that video and it sickens me and makes me very sad. I do not condone their actions in any way whatsoever.
    I agree with Blake. It makes me upset and angry watching that video.

Thread Information