Logistics Marine
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Logistics Marine

Afternoon
    I was wanting to know if any Marines on here are enlisted with a Logistics contract. Can someone tell me what it is like? Is it any fun at all? Anything you expected to do when you enlisted? Cause to my untrained poolee eye its seems boring. More than the usual boring stuff people tell me about the Marine Corps. Thanks

Last thing before you post: You sure you did a search?

There is a little box located in each forum, and one at approximately the 1155 position on the screen. Use them. They will help you. If it's an old topic (a year or more) you might want to ask a question about it anyway, PLEASE tell us that you found it, and wanted to know if the information is still correct. Things change and we want to give you the best information we possibly can give you. Again, though, sometimes it's best to simply ASK THE RECRUITER.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=103170

First time in a looooong while that I've heard someone call the Marine Corps 'boring'.

"More than the usual boring stuff people tell me about the Marine Corps".

Well, gee, lad...if it's so boring....why don't you find something else more exciting? No one is forcing you to enlist by any means.

Perhaps you should seek life affirming fullfillment elsewhere.....video games? Walmart? Barber college?

Boring....yeek.

I hear Captain Jack Sparrow is looking for a crew, but you need tattoos and piercings to qualify.....

ARRRGGH! Plenty of excitin voyages ahead, matey!

Sigh. I grow weary.

It really all depends on who you work with. I had some fun times when I was an 0431. Anytime we had to send the squadron somewhere, normally Keywest, Fallon Nv, or the aircraft carrier USS John C. Stennis, once we got there my partner and I just went out and had a good time until it was time to coordinate the movement back to Miramar. While we were on the ship we just played video games until it was time to offload the gear.

I'm a 04 Marine *0481/Landing Support Spec* currently on Camp Johnson awaiting to be picked up for class. I ran into a butterbar who said he was a enlisted 0481 before he switched and he enjoyed the job. Hopefully it brings great things but I've heard MEUs are great and we're usually on them. Trips to Europe, Asia, etc......seems promising.

Thread Information