It's Tebow Time - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Tebow Time

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    God doesn't take sides in football and belief in God doesn't make him a winning QB (and I don't think he believes it does), but hopefully his belief keeps himself and his life clean and on the straight and narrow. The NFL needs some good, positive role models both on and off the field and they are few and far between.

I'd rather have a guy like Tebow giving thanks to the Lord for the blessings and his station in his life rather than gambling on dog fights, getting into gunfights, doing drugs, or beating on his lady.
    Amen to that ameriken!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Tebow has given children and adults boths someone to cheer for who is a God fearing man, i think more of believing that you can ,and how you handle yourself after you get up after you been knock down, there are people watching and listing ,and using football or whatever as a stage to get the message to those who want to believe, that's awesome, now back to football San Fran the ones to beat. S/F

Credits
    Savings

Tebow to .......................

There are other inspirational players in the NFL as well. This story is about my sister in laws brother...and an NFL player who found his path.

Our wounded warrior's should take note...even though he wasn't a Marine...he proved the doctors wrong when they told him he'd never walk again.

http://www.guideposts.org/inspiratio...nt-kind-strong

Thread Information