Approved for Reenlistment!
Create Post

Approved for Reenlistment!

I just got the word that I was finally approved for reenlistment. I'm having to do a latmove into 7257 (Air Traffic Control), and I had to drive 6 hours to Cherry Point to get paperwork saying I was cleared for that MOS, but I'm getting a $48K bonus for my troubles.

I know in my office I'm one of the lucky few who've been accepted, latmove or not, so I'm thrilled to be able to stay in. To top it off, I should be picking up next month and I get to go TAD to the celebration for women Marines they're having at PI.

Congratulations Parks. Doing a latmove to ATC is pretty cool. If you decide to get out... there are slots for ATC open in the world of skuzzy civilians and the salary range goes from 35K to well over 100K with time and experience.

Semper Fi Marine....keep on keeping on.

Congrats Marine,Semper Fidelis.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Good to go...reenlst a few more years for me.....

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Parks View Post
    I just got the word that I was finally approved for reenlistment. I'm having to do a latmove into 7257 (Air Traffic Control), and I had to drive 6 hours to Cherry Point to get paperwork saying I was cleared for that MOS, but I'm getting a $48K bonus for my troubles.

I know in my office I'm one of the lucky few who've been accepted, latmove or not, so I'm thrilled to be able to stay in. To top it off, I should be picking up next month and I get to go TAD to the celebration for women Marines they're having at PI.

Congrats

Grats... and remember... ATC have a high suicide rate... have fun.

Best of luck to ya,

LCpl Yonkers

Lucky dog! I'm wanting this deal, too. When does your first term end?

My EAS wasn't until September. I'm at the very end of the fiscal year thankfully.

OUTstanding! Well done.

Pictures!

Because I have no one else to appreciate the awesomeness of this moment.

Thread Information