will-grad letter
Create Post

will-grad letter

Hi, has anyone ever heard of a will-grad letter?

I came across it while i was researching something about the Marine Corps, and couldn't find anything on it with further research.

Under what context? Im researching around and looked like it was dealing with OCS kind of thing

Well the recruiter im working with mentioned something about a educational background check if I finish my classes early, to get me in before I get my diploma. I figured it had something to do with maybe a way to prove your done with all your schooling and will graduate ? I could be wrong

Are you looking to finish school at the end of the semester, halfway through your school yr?Like a transcript that shows your on track and a letter from a counselor or principal stating that you have completed the prereqs to graduate but the ceremony isnt until you have shipped would be my best guess. Talk to your recruiter directly tell him/her to break it down barney style and your recruiter will help you out.

yes, I am on track to finish my schooling a semester early.

My next question is, is that possible, for me to finish classes, get a letter stating i have finished all required classes and im just waiting to recieve my diploma and enlist without the dilpoma in hand ?

And I will talk to him for sure, thank you.

Thread Information