Mishandling of KIA Remains
Create Post

Mishandling of KIA Remains

The more I read about this story, the more it troubles me. Now the incompetents involved have disposed of the body parts of our KIA brothers in a LANDFILL!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...M6M_story.html

This is the most disgusting dereliction of duty story that I have ever heard. If the CMC and CNO don't break some heads over this they should be ashamed. Immediate termination if a civilian employee is responsible, or court-martial if a serving officer is responsible. NOTHING LESS! We are supposed to honor our fallen warriors, not dispose of them like....well, I can't even say it. I trust that a merciful God will assure that their souls rest in peace, even if the GD people responsible can't assure the same for their bodies.

Come on, ADM Greenert and GEN Amos, step up and see that justice is done here. I can hear an old GYSGT friend of mine screaming "I want a piece of somebody's BUTT over this!" How about the rest of us? If we make enough noise, will somebody do something? Is that what it takes?

The article has aready been posted several times,Try the search function before posting.

What happened to Respect,Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The article has aready been posted several times,Try the search function before posting.
    Excuse me. I was well aware that it had been posted several times. Perhaps you could read the rest of the post before exercising the police function?

Me, I am hoping that some of the members of the forum who are concerned about the issue will mobilize to push for action, rather than just ratchet-jawing about it.

I know it's the Air Force but I hope that we, and our current leadership, won't stand by waiting for Uncle Sam's Flying Club and the current non-leadership in the political hemisphere to take action.

What do you think? Are the Marines and Corpsmen going to sit quietly while the Air Force and some civilians disrespect the Nation's fallen?

Thread Information