Awards for Desert Storm 2nd FSSG Foward
Create Post

Awards for Desert Storm 2nd FSSG Foward

I'm new 2 this stuff! (Technology). I'm told all you have to do is ask your question and you'll get the answer. But I'm learning that my questions are some how getting lost in cyberspace some where. I'm also learning that i'm not asking the right questions. So here goes nothing:

I have looked everywhere I can think of for the answer. So I figured I should ask here too! My parent unit in the states was H&S Co. H&S Bn. 2d FSSG assigned to BCSC as a weapons maint. instructor. I was told (by memory) assigned to DSG-1 during Desert Storm. I arrived in country 19 Dec.90 and rotated back 25 May 91. Shortly there after (I mean most riky tik) was processed out, on term leave by 1 Jul. I am trying to find out if my section/unit received any awards for actions performed while in country. It is hard for me to believe that all we were awarded were the standards; NDM, SWAM w/3*, KLMSA,KLMK. Is there anyone out there that can advize? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 19sgtrock80 View Post
    I'm new 2 this stuff! (Technology). I'm told all you have to do is ask your question and you'll get the answer. But I'm learning that my questions are some how getting lost in cyberspace some where. I'm also learning that i'm not asking the right questions. So here goes nothing:

I have looked everywhere I can think of for the answer. So I figured I should ask here too! My parent unit in the states was H&S Co. H&S Bn. 2d FSSG assigned to BCSC as a weapons maint. instructor. I was told (by memory) assigned to DSG-1 during Desert Storm. I arrived in country 19 Dec.90 and rotated back 25 May 91. Shortly there after (I mean most riky tik) was processed out, on term leave by 1 Jul. I am trying to find out if my section/unit received any awards for actions performed while in country. It is hard for me to believe that all we were awarded were the standards; NDM, SWAM w/3*, KLMSA,KLMK. Is there anyone out there that can advize? Thanks
    Really not the right section,you can message Sgt Leprechaun and have it moved to the Uniform U section.You can check that section for an answer to your question also.

You also need to complete your profile as directed in the forum rules Ask a Marine forum rules..NO PROFILE NO ANSWERS!!! READ BEFORE POSTING..MARINES TOO!

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Really not the right section,you can message Sgt Leprechaun and have it moved to the Uniform U section.You can check that section for an answer to your question also.

You also need to complete your profile as directed in the forum rules Ask a Marine forum rules..NO PROFILE NO ANSWERS!!! READ BEFORE POSTING..MARINES TOO!
    Working on that profile and thanks.

Thread Information