MOS Questions! leave in one month!
Create Post

MOS Questions! leave in one month!

Evening Marines, my ship date is January 9th and i just got a list of jobs to pick tonight. I want something active, i don't wanna be in a warehouse all day any suggestions/experience on the mos would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Also, im going to be in boot in January, so its going to be cold. What do you wear outside?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstaterhater View Post
    Evening Marines, my ship date is January 9th and i just got a list of jobs to pick tonight. I want something active, i don't wanna be in a warehouse all day any suggestions/experience on the mos would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Also, im going to be in boot in January, so its going to be cold. What do you wear outside?

Have you researched these jobs on Google?

Also, you will wear clothing outside in the cold. Don't expect to be issued Nanook of the North level snivel gear. Expect to be chilly.

Sounds like 34XX is not for you...

Cool

1371, combat engineer, here. What do you wanna know?

Quote Originally Posted by ncstaterhater View Post

Zulu is right. You need to research each of these and get an idea what they are. But if your recruiter gave you this list, what? He just give you a bunch of numbers? Didn't tell you at all what they are? That sounds a bit sketchy.

What do you like to do? What is your passion? Figure it out and line it up with the one that best suits you. Once you do that, if you have any specific question in the 4400 field, PM me.

What do you wear in January? Where you going, PI or SD? If PI you'll wear rubber suits to keep the sand fleas out. If SD you'll wear Bermuda shorts when you hit the surf.

Seriously, though, you can research this, too, on you own. Average temp in PI in Jan? 50. Average in SD? 57. Pendleton is cooler, but you won't be there till Feb, and Dec is the coldest month.

What you wear is the least of your worries. The Corps will take care of you and your D.I. will tuck you in each night.

Thanks for your replies, ive researched these and think i wanna go ordnance (2100)

Thread Information