Hanoi Hannah - Nam
Create Post
    Credits
    Savings

Hanoi Hannah - Nam

Who remembers the trash this woman use to talk when we were in nam. I remember one night she said they would be no mercy on any MARINE, that they all would be killed. That really made me very proud that night to be included in such a fine group.

I remember her very well. She talked trash about the unit i was in BLT-1/5 on several occasions. Calling us murderers of women and children and threatening to annihilate us. We all got a good laugh out of her

During WWII the Japanese Radio Tokyo beamed an English-language propaganda show throughout the Pacific, designed to hurt morale among Allied servicemen. The broadcasts featured the voices of about twenty women who collectively became known as "Tokyo Rose." Tokyo Rose also told us we were all going to die.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I periodically listened to Hanoi Hannah in 1972. I had work to do, so I didn't get a lot of chances. I prefered to find time to listen to Paul Harvey on AFN, so I tried to do my inside work when he was on.

I'm told Hanoi Hannah mentioned my unit (MAG-12) a couple of times, but I didn't hear it. The only time every person tried to listen in is when Jane Fonda was interviewed on Hannah's show. I did listen to that drivel just so I knew the traitorous depths a person could go.

Talking A little known fact !

I never could fine this stuff on my radio while on guard duty at night !

Guess freedom hill blocked me from getting it , back in '70 at Danang !

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    rember her well,talked about us when we was at gio-linh in 67

Thread Information