MCC 1qc ???
Create Post

Thread: MCC 1qc ???

MCC 1qc ???

just got a Messege in my inbox on MOL about my orders.. this is what it said... YOUR ORIGINAL ORDS HAVE BEEN SENT VIA WEB ORDERS ON 20111109. FUTURE MCC 1QC EDD 20111221. i know what everything means but i cannot find the unit associated with 1qc for the life of me!!! i checked google and many forums that have huge MCC lists if you guys can help me id greatly apreciate it. i just wanna know where the hell im going!!

Your going to Okinawa.

1QC is: DET A MWCS-18 MACG-18 1STMAW

Thank you SIR! you were correct!

Enjoy the rock! Did two tours with the 1st MAW (MWHS-1, Camp Butler both times). Worked at the Wing Hq with the Wing Adjutant.

Cool! Hows life there Msgt?

i got my unit code today MCC 1EC what unit is that?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You're gonna be automatically promoted to E-6 and will serve as an elctrician on the Constellation.

Quote Originally Posted by data0651 View Post
    just got a Messege in my inbox on MOL about my orders.. this is what it said... YOUR ORIGINAL ORDS HAVE BEEN SENT VIA WEB ORDERS ON 20111109. FUTURE MCC 1QC EDD 20111221. i know what everything means but i cannot find the unit associated with 1qc for the life of me!!! i checked google and many forums that have huge MCC lists if you guys can help me id greatly apreciate it. i just wanna know where the hell im going!!
    Have fun Okinawan Cherry Boy,Semper Fidelis.

Garcia, MCC 1EC is MASS-3 MACG-38 3D MAW.

Thread Information