Not a Poolee, not a Maruit, a Marine!
Create Post

Not a Poolee, not a Maruit, a Marine!

Yeah, posted the usual "I have returned" topic in the Poolee hall, but then I realized that probably wasn't a smart move. Was wondering if I could get an admin to change my status to Marine. Graduated Friday the 21st from MCRD SD, and as my username suggestsso right now I'm about to eat the Warrior's Breakfast 2.0, and am recovering from a food hangover from yesterday. Overall, it's been good times and good chow. Feels good to be home. Thanks for all the words of wisdom when I was a Poolee. But just curious, when do I rate to say Semper Fi?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DudefromDiego View Post
    Yeah, posted the usual "I have returned" topic in the Poolee hall, but then I realized that probably wasn't a smart move. Was wondering if I could get an admin to change my status to Marine. Graduated Friday the 21st from MCRD SD, and as my username suggestsso right now I'm about to eat the Warrior's Breakfast 2.0, and am recovering from a food hangover from yesterday. Overall, it's been good times and good chow. Feels good to be home. Thanks for all the words of wisdom when I was a Poolee. But just curious, when do I rate to say Semper Fi?
    PM Sgt Leprechaun and he'll take care of it as soon as he can. Welcome to the Gun Club, Marine.

PS - You rate now.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome Home and Semper Fi!

Welcome to the family Marine.

Remeber to keep your head and a$$ wired together now and you will be fine.

Semper Fi,
    Z

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Noticed a few recent changes in your profile .... currently it shows that you spent almost 11 months in boot camp? Yesterday it showed that you completed boot camp in about 29 days? Steve, steve, steve

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Noticed a few recent changes in your profile .... currently it shows that you spent almost 11 months in boot camp? Yesterday it showed that you completed boot camp in about 29 days? Steve, steve, steve
    Hmmm... Never noticed. Must have forgotten to make the changes.. But rest assured, I am a Marine. Spent too much time on the quarterdeck to be anything else. I'll PM Sgt. Leprechaun when I get a chance. I'm playing host to my family so I'm kinda occupied.

Done. Welcome to the 'club'!

Thanks Sgt. Leprechaun! I'll square my profile away.

Semper Fi (been wanting to say that for a long, long, time)

Thread Information