Changing Over
Create Post

Thread: Changing Over

Changing Over

Well, here is a question for you. I am now a United States Marine myself; I earned the title on 8 Oct. 2011 and graduated from MCRD PI, Plt. 2080, G. Co. 2nd RTBN on 14 Oct. 2011. OOrah! Now, how do i change my old poolee/dep profile to a marine profile, or do I have to make a new one?

PM Sgt Leprechaun and he'll change it for you.

Congrats Marine!

Thankyou Sgt, and thankyou marines for the congrats. Im off to MCT at Camp Geiger in 8 days and then MOS School. Cant wait to hit the fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Moody View Post
    Well, here is a question for you. I am now a United States Marine myself; I earned the title on 8 Oct. 2011 and graduated from MCRD PI, Plt. 2080, G. Co. 2nd RTBN on 14 Oct. 2011. OOrah! Now, how do i change my old poolee/dep profile to a marine profile, or do I have to make a new one?
    I know you are still a boot, have respect for yourself and other Marines by captializing Marine or Marines, Congrats Marine,Semper Fidelis.

I was in Plt 2080 as well. 2nd RTBN D. Co., graduated 16 December 1982. What will your MOS be? What School?

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations Marine
    Welcome to the brotherhood

Aye Sergeant. Thankyou Marines for all the support. Cpl. RNC, I am a 2311 Ammunition Technition right now and my orders to MOS school will be at Redstone Arsenal in Alabama. I hope to make Cpl. in the next few years and go EOD. If not, i have thought about combat radio operator or just 0311.

Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Changed!

Thread Information