Came to my Brothers and Sisters for support - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm sorry I've been absent and missed this Dave. I lost my daughter to leukemia on her 7th birthday, so I know and feel your pain brother. I wish I could say that time heals all, but it doesn't, it only makes it a little more bearable. You and your family are in my prayers.

This was attached to flowers sent her funeral. I found great solace in it, I hope it helps you as much as it helped me.

Semper Fi Brother

Thanks to all of you who replied.It's a wonderful feeling to know you have Brothers and Sisters that have that bond that makes the Marine Corps what it is.They will always be by your side through the toughest of times.
    Semper Fi

Very sorry to hear of your loss, Dave. My prayers go out for you and yours. Richard

I feel for you as I have lost a child also. She would be 41 yr. old. God be you.

Our prayers and deepest sympathy for the family of Little Neveah.

Ray & Helen

Sorry I missed this earlier. I know a few Marines that that welcomed Neveah with open arms. Hang in there brother.

May the Creator belss you and heal your hearts and may you always feel the warmth that she brought to your lives.

Thread Information