"PC" in boot camp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by afraziaaaa View Post
    We are slowly morphing from a branch of roughneck degenerates into Marines with "morals". The thought makes me sick.
    Good one...at least your sense of humor is in tact.
    Can't imagine telling someone boot was easy.
    If your a SSarg and only are good for .02 cents worth I've wasted bandwidth with my worthless opinion.

Carry on....

"PC" in boot camp

Great news!!!

Congrats Marine. Be careful what you post. Loose lips sink ships and then we will not have anyone to give us a ride.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wonder if they still have motivation platoon,I had some time there!!

Quote Originally Posted by afraziaaaa View Post
    Coincidence that you went to MCRD San Diego? I think not. PI is where all that nonsense comes from. I have recruits coming back talking about how their DIs were lazy or didn't know how to do _____, or didn't teach them how to wear a certain uniform, blah blah blah.

I am from Oakland, CA and went to MCRD San Diego so this is definitely a biased opinion and should not be taken personally, but San Diego is where the real Marines are made! The east coast Marines are too focused on image in my opinion.
    Hahah oh man, my DI's made for damn sure you new how to wear every uniform. We didn't sleep until every single IP was cut, belt was 3 inches past the buckle (although regs for the web belt are 2-4in and 2 3/4-3 3/4in for the alpha belt), our gig lines were all perfect, our trousers were 1/4in above the well of the shoe with no more then one wrinkle at the ankle, our shooting badges were 1/8in above our left breast pocket and our ribbons 1/8in above them, everything was marked with marking tape except our coraframs which were marked with recruit tape, collar stays on our long sleeves, and no less then 4 shirt stays (garters).

Awesome! On grad day 19 dec 87 cold day at PI we had the wools on and one idiot had on his poly's and the DI's picked him out. There were 69 of us in our platoon. We were outside in formation getting ready to hit the parade deck and they dug him. They had him doing push ups, mountain climbers. (too slow, get up side straddle hops, still to slow more mountain climbers) The DI's had us (with permission of course) laughing like crazy. It was awesome. Glad to hear things have not changed.

Quote Originally Posted by FaDeD View Post
    I do go off on them, I use to work on Geiger at SOI for abit and I would constantly blast boots for various reasons.
    Most of the time I see them I'm in civilian attire and am trying to relax and not draw too much attention but when I see one walking and playing/talking on the phone, dog tags hanging out, anything that's obvious I just let loose.

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Another amatuer DI

Thread Information