Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poolee cars

dont mind the hat......

Back when the damn thing was useful

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TWDP View Post

84 VW Rabbit just got it running again
    This is probably the best vehicle I've seen in a good while.

nice MK4! It's cool to see another VW person on this site
    Haha yeah man yours is real nice man. I like the older VWs MK 1s and 2s. My buddy just swapped a 12v into his MK2 GTI.. The thing is quick!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregs7130 View Post
    Haha yeah man yours is real nice man. I like the older VWs MK 1s and 2s. My buddy just swapped a 12v into his MK2 GTI.. The thing is quick!
    Haha thanks, Yeah my dad and I swapped a 16v out of a passat and put in a close ratio 5 speed in it from a scirocco
    It about doubled the Hp which still isn't much but going from like 78 to 130-140ish is quite the gain
    It's definitely a fun car to drive

2005 Lexus IS300. Gonna park it in my parent's garage for a while.

I've got a pretty sweet 1993 Volvo 240 station wagon. I've sunk more money into that POS than it's worth. The rear hatch is falling off, the radio doesn't work, but it rolls so I'm happy with it.

Smh home boy has a Lex.......

Hopefully when I'm done with boot/training that ill have enough money stacked from my job and the Corps to finally buy something better then the current one I have.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

84 VW Rabbit just got it running again
    dope.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgi View Post
    dope.
    Haha thanks

http://www.myspace.com/my/photos/photo/12994788/Album

Won't insert correctly.

It's my 96 Roush Mustang with,
    Stage II P.I. Heads(Port and polished), .540 lift Hot Street Cams, Ferra SS Forged valves(3-way valve job), 7000 RPM springs, Full BBK intake(75MM TB, 85MM MAF) New Upper intake as well, Full exhaust(BBK long-tube headers, Electric cutouts(change to straight pipes after the headers), 4-10 rear end, I've since changed the rims.
    384.3 RWHP Dyno
    12.9 Second QTR mile.

'95 Jeep Cherokee. so much fun in that thing back all through highschool. the wiper on the rear window was non existant, so when you hit the "wash" button it squirted wiper fluid 9 ft straight back... soo much fun.

'08 Mustang GT Convertible (Stock everything, dual exhaust, shaker500 system, leather, power everything, 4.6l v8 @310hp 350ft/lb torque)

'98 Camaro Coupe T-Tops (Grill, headlights, taillights, flowmaster dual straight pipes, system, spoiler, paintjob, tint, gps, bluetooth, radio/mp3, and cold air intake are all aftermarket. Power everything, grey cloth, 3.8l v6 240hp)

My babies

Quote Originally Posted by CRuss92 View Post

'08 Mustang GT Convertible (Stock everything, dual exhaust, shaker500 system, leather, power everything, 4.6l v8 @310hp 350ft/lb torque)

'98 Camaro Coupe T-Tops (Grill, headlights, taillights, flowmaster dual straight pipes, system, spoiler, paintjob, tint, gps, bluetooth, radio/mp3, and cold air intake are all aftermarket. Power everything, grey cloth, 3.8l v6 240hp)

My babies
    TWO CARS! Wish my daddy was rich.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPopsicle View Post
    TWO CARS! Wish my daddy was rich.
    Haha no, my parents don't spoil me.

The camaro I bought 100% in cash right after test driving it, I also pay all of the insurance, gas, maintenance, and repair for it.

The mustang my parents bought in 2008, I have contributed towards the payments of the car and I also pay for gas and insurance on it on top of doing all of the oil changes, cleaning it, and taking it in for regular maintenance. Because of that (me paying for part of it and taking care of it) my parents let me have the car for my junior and senior year of highschool and now until I ship out.

So yeah, I put out a lot of hard earned money to drive both of my cars and it is completely worth it. Once I leave the stang goes to my parents and the camaro goes to my little brother, when I get back I intend on buying a hayabusa or a c5 vette.

'89 Z71, was my baby for about 4 years. Bought it when I was 15 and added the 6" Pro Comp suspension lift and some 35x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Got some crazy looks driving around town, since I'm a 5'3" girl. Not the greatest picture I have of it, but you get the point.

Ended up selling it since gas prices are ridiculous, and now I drive a little '03 v6 mustang.

Thread Information