Workout Music
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Workout Music

Workout Music

I like to listen to Jimi Hendrix and Tupac when I workout, what about yall?

I listen to almost anything with a good rhythm, and loud. Daft Punk, deadmau5, Mudvayne, 5 Finger Death Punch, As I Lay Dying, and a lot more.

Hm, gotta be honest ive never even heard any of those, lol

Pandora.....

From Lil Wayne to Scarface and then to Nas......I like the random mix.

fast paced or powerful speech something that gets me motivated i also have some cadences that we remember to sing on jogs helps with getting breathing control

Cadences

I like to make up my own cadences when i run, anything from the military to cooking, lol I like to freestyle

anything without lyrics, or thats not based on lyrics. Dethklok and apocalyptica is good for that.

damn missed the edit timeframe. Look up Little People, album Mickey Mouse Operation (don't judge the name lol) on either Grooveshark (thats my preference) or Pandora. they have some good rythem too

man i listen to foo fighters, incubus, tha joker, j.cole, yeezy, jigga, cudi, pretty much anything that takes my mind over

wtf?

No one has mentioned Rage Against the Machine yet?

Anything that is Hardcore. Blood for Blood, Lionheart, Terror, Death Before Dishonor, Hatebreed.

Pump some loud ass DUBSTEP!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Haha, talk all the smack you want, but: Britney Spears, ke$ha, Katy Perry... You get the picture. For some reason they seem to work best for me. Every once in a while I'll change it up with some Kanye or a mix and match from other genres.

I don't even really like it, but it's what I seem to workout best to so I don't question it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW2011 View Post
    wtf?

No one has mentioned Rage Against the Machine yet?
    Haven't you noticed, sadly, not many are well versed in the rock genre.

I can't run to music, I end up trying to run to the beat and that usually doesn't work out so well lol.

When it comes to everything else tho, Disturbed, Adelita's Way, BFMV, 5 Finger, Godsmack, Rage... you get the picture.

I'm not much of a metalhead, I like some Metallica and Disturbed... and that's about it. I feel as if some of those bands take themselves too seriously. I'm a rocker and throw in a little bit of local hip hop here and there.

Thread Information