you guys ever cared romantically for a WM - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Hays View Post
    I know I shouldn't be in this forum, but some remarks ****ed me off. Sparkie, that is just not right about the fish remark. I dated a few MARINES, I was always treated with respect. I'm married to a civilian. Semper Fi Sheila Hays
    I think you just got trolled.

WMs

While in boot camp I was made battalion runner for the day.In the battalion office were several wms.A wm cpl.told me to do something and of coarse I replied "YES SIR".That was a mistake!She she chewed my as. out big time.Best remark was "do I look like a sir?!"Fact of the matter was she did.

All of you Marines should be thankful we were around. In the mess hall we didn't even sit near each other. Every Marine I dated was good looking, I was never critical of those that were not. If they had a good personality, that was great. I have to admit I did marry one, we lasted four years. I had great times at the EM club and the NCO club in San Diego. We also had beach parties, the Marines rented cottages. That's when your life was in danger, too many Marines, too little time.

WMs

Shelia,thank you for serving in the Corps.We're not always very sensitive to women Marines or each other but all part of being a Marine I guess.Semper Fi to you! Tom and yes my wife has put with my Marine crap for 43 years as well as from her brother and mine also Marines.

The Marines on our base were going to schools, DI's, Sea school, I went to IBM school in downtown San Diego. I also went to school on Parris Island for four weeks, Office Procedures Course. We had alot of Marines land on our base coming from Okinawa and Japan. Please respect the Woman Marines, we had a hard time joining the Corps. The Navy was always trying to grab us.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    That was the way I looked at it. I was like a kid in a candy store! I knew I wouldn't be in one place too long and it was OK. What is it with you guys want to marry everybody you lay down with? I never understood that.

It's a shame some of you have been jaded by a few of my Sisters out there. Kept y'all from missing out meeting some of us cool ones.

By the way, I ROCKED that fking uniform!
    Wow, Kim...way back when I was in the ratio of males to WMs was out of sight! The best way was to stay with a group until you found an interesting one and then consider dating. Big problem usually was they always had big, impossible ideas about relationships. Too many times proposals were just propositions...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lucky that Marine was Blind Sparkie...'cause some Marines were so Hard up they'ed Be dating and Doin' tha BULLDOG

Quote Originally Posted by EGTSpec View Post
    It wasn't a WM for me. I was stationed at an Army base for my MOS training. (USAMMCS Huntsville, AL) Met a WAC there and we dated for about a month. Broke up, and the next month she claimed she was pregnant with my Baby. I refused to marry her after being pressured to by the base Catholic Priest. Then was sent to Oki. Almost a year later, a Marine joined our company and one night was showing pictures of his wife and "his" daughter. Yep you guessed it. It was my old GF. Never told him. Didn't see the point in ruining his life while he was half way around the world.
    You many not have wanted to runin his life and that is great, however one day that child will be asking questions just as I did when I was a child and did not have a father. I asked about my father and she never would tell me anything. I learned my Fathers name prior to her death in 2006 My Mother was stationed in Parris Island SC for boot. they met there. He took her at some point to Englewood NJ were she met his family. Like you when she told him she was pregnant, he said he would marry her however he did not love her and that he had a fiance. Needless to say this is why she never told me. How can you conceive a child and not want to be part of their life in some small way. I have been searching for my Father since my Mothers death in 2006. Your child will search for you as well. Count on it

Quote Originally Posted by cubawatcher View Post
    While in boot camp I was made battalion runner for the day.In the battalion office were several wms.A wm cpl.told me to do something and of coarse I replied "YES SIR".That was a mistake!She she chewed my as. out big time.Best remark was "do I look like a sir?!"Fact of the matter was she did.
    Lol one time a friend of mine got a whole lot of lip from some WM because he said "i don't get it, if we all have to shave our side burns how come you don't?". this chick had sideburns thicker than i can grow mine to this day. she went off like a grenade!

Quote Originally Posted by Nez728 View Post
    I think the reason why some male Marines have issues with WM is because they expect us to still act like civilian women. Don't forget that we're also Marines and everyone knows that Marines are all missing a lil something in the sanity department. Are we crazier than civilian women though? Some are, some aren't, never know which one you'll end up meeting. I know a guy (a Marine) that says if he (or I) wasn't a Marine, he'd snatch me up, no other reason why he wouldn't. I think it's retarded, but hey, that's the way he feels.

And like Marine84 said, there is something that makes male Marines just want to go straight to marriage, especially the ones that are stationed overseas. Why is that?? I've never seen so many young, married (or divorced) or eager to marry men in one spot before I joined.

And you have to admit, we do make the uniform look awesome
    that devil that says he wouldn't date you has probably figures it's a bad idea. single or faithful female marines are about as common as single/faithful male marines

Marines coming in from Okinawa were always ready to get married. I was only nineteen when I got my first proposal, prior to joining the Marines, I was engaged to a future Marine. We went thru bootcamp together but miles apart from each other. I saw a lot of marriages going on, why join up if the only reason you have is to get married. I know the Marines are hot but hey, you could have your pick. Why get married? Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LORIX Where are YOU DARLIN???

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Hays View Post
    Marines coming in from Okinawa were always ready to get married. I was only nineteen when I got my first proposal, prior to joining the Marines, I was engaged to a future Marine. We went thru bootcamp together but miles apart from each other. I saw a lot of marriages going on, why join up if the only reason you have is to get married. I know the Marines are hot but hey, you could have your pick. Why get married? Semper Fi
    i really never understood that either. i almost married my girlfriend from high school just so i could take her with me. thank god i didn't. she ended up getting pregnant with some other guys baby and blew up like a grenade. she was 4"3 100 pounds when i was with her. when i ran into her again she was 5'3 170 easy.

the only other time i even considered getting married while i was in was to get the hell out of the barracks. but the one chick i considered doing that with got hitched with another marine before i could bring it up.

the more i think about it i'm glad i never god down with any WM's. seemed like they were always getting down with a new guy every time i saw 'em

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That would have been me Mc - LOL!

I couldn't tell you how many marriage proposals I had. I'm just glad I had enough sense about me to take things with a grain of salt. Hell, I lied too when I drank! I lied when I was sober too - LOL!

That was one of the (many) things I loved about being a WM - everywhere we went, the ratio of men to women was AT LEAST 100 to 1. I'd be a wore out old gal if I had actually got some from ALL of them but, just having your pick was awesome! Of course I never went anywhere by myself - I may have veered away from you during the night but, not by myself. And, believe it or not, there were times when I passed out in places other than my own rack where a Marine had taken care of me and would have killed if anybody else had even TRIED to lay a hand on me. LOL! One even walked/carried me all the way to my barracks and handed me over to my DECK NCO. I guess I had their respect because they had seen what I was capable of if I started to fight. Not with the women, I never had a problem with the women. If some bonehead said the wrong thing.........for instance - another WM and I were coming out of a bar in Iwakuni one night. A group of M&M's walked by and one said "well I don't suppose either one of you wants to f__k tonight, would you?". I immediately picked up a few rocks and threw them at him the whole time I was behind him cussing him for being a triflin', no d__k such and such.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    You had PMS and menopause that young? Damn.........

Thread Information