you guys ever cared romantically for a WM - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    You had PMS and menopause that young? Damn.........
    LOL! You know how it is.............instant b!tch, just add alcohol. I was Ms Laffy Happy until somebody pi$$ed me off.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was a 3 Letter Man Myself ...S-E-X...I'd nail Em and then Keep Stepping I used too Leave W.M's at tha Pier Crying...A couple even threathed Commiting SUICIDE!!! Wonder how many of them W.M's are in tha VA.System now taking VALIUM Or Hormone Med's

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WMs soundin kinda like stamps,,,,, I assume from you people,,,,,, Lick em and stick em. I never felt that way. 'course I never knew any.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lick the inside of a Tuna Can with your Eye's Closed SPARKIE,And You can just maybe in Your Wildest Imagination after You drink a 30 Pack Of Steel Reserve where I've Been LMFAO,With all Due Respect Ladies!!!

Credits
    Savings
    My marriage almost ended because of an emotional affair with a WM from this site.

Not naming names.
    It was bad news.

after my frist unit F/2-12 I worked with WMs in every unit after that one that would be from 74 to 81. I guess it would depend on what kind of unit you where with if there was WMs or not. But I never tried to go out with any of them do not belive in dating co-workers back then or even now ( my wife would kill me now ) had a Male Lt marry a Female L/Cpl he was transfered to a new unit on the base after he got married

Often looked, but never sh*t where you sleep.

...or is it "Never sh*t where you eat"?

Either way.

Never date someone you work with, be that in the Corps or elsewhere.

Sparky, I'm so surprised at some of the things you say about "WM'S". Do you have this thing about tuna? We are all Marines, and should respect each other. Altho, I will say when I ran out of money, I went out on a date. The Marine was a Cpl. and I was a LCpl. He would take me to dinner, never made advances on me. Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Shiela,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    WMs soundin kinda like stamps,,,,, I assume from you people,,,,,, Lick em and stick em. I never felt that way. 'course I never knew any.
    What did I do wrong? Never had that attitude. I believe in marriage, having been married 40 yrs myself. I do believe in flirtin, which I would do with you without notice. That stuffn ain't real. Shiela,, pls forgive.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking You are in a World Of Chit Sgt.S~~~

Sparkie, thanks for that reply. I appreciate it, and I respect you for it. Semper Fi. Sheila Hays

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    That would have been me Mc - LOL!

I couldn't tell you how many marriage proposals I had. I'm just glad I had enough sense about me to take things with a grain of salt. Hell, I lied too when I drank! I lied when I was sober too - LOL!

That was one of the (many) things I loved about being a WM - everywhere we went, the ratio of men to women was AT LEAST 100 to 1. I'd be a wore out old gal if I had actually got some from ALL of them but, just having your pick was awesome! Of course I never went anywhere by myself - I may have veered away from you during the night but, not by myself. And, believe it or not, there were times when I passed out in places other than my own rack where a Marine had taken care of me and would have killed if anybody else had even TRIED to lay a hand on me. LOL! One even walked/carried me all the way to my barracks and handed me over to my DECK NCO. I guess I had their respect because they had seen what I was capable of if I started to fight. Not with the women, I never had a problem with the women. If some bonehead said the wrong thing.........for instance - another WM and I were coming out of a bar in Iwakuni one night. A group of M&M's walked by and one said "well I don't suppose either one of you wants to f__k tonight, would you?". I immediately picked up a few rocks and threw them at him the whole time I was behind him cussing him for being a triflin', no d__k such and such.
    whoa whoa wait a minute. i wasn't one of those young marines following a WM around with like puppy.

Yo why were you throwing rocks at those marines. they were just cutting through all the BS. If you had said yes they'd have been called geniuses

When were you in Iwakuni? you ever go to the marine lounge? is my buddy takashi still hanging out there? you ever hang out at second phase? i loved that bar!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Throwing rocks is the way the cavewomen Marines did it....

Nowadays it is just....

I find you very attractive.

Your assertiveness tells me that you feel the same way about me.

But ritual remains that we must do a series of platonic actions before we can have intercourse.

Now, I'm doing that. But all I really want to do is have sex with you as soon as possible....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Jan 86 - hung out at Charlie Brown's, The Poem and always got pre-flighted at the E Club. There were a couple of other places but, can't remember names. I probably stuck my head in every open door that I could. Me and this M&M wanted to go to a hotel but, didn't know how to say it to the cabbie. We got a bartender at Charlie Brown's to write it out on a piece of paper for us so we could give to the driver. He did, we got in the cab and gave the note to the driver, he chuckled a little but, promptly dropped us off at a hotel. We would have never known this place was a hotel.

I thought about it later. What if that bartender had told the driver to take us out to the seawall, kill us and throw us off? I wouldn't be here to entertain y'all!

Dated a few and had a lot of fun. Then met one in my unit and fell hard for her. We'll be married 5 years in December and she is terrific. I'm a civilian now but she is still on active duty and is a SSgt.

Thread Information