290 pound Lardazz suing White Castle...Too fat to fit in booth
Create Post

290 pound Lardazz suing White Castle...Too fat to fit in booth

File this one under 'Continuing Decline of America'. 64 years old, probably drives around in one of those 'free' scooters you always see adverted' on the idiot box.

I grow weary.

TORT reform, OH where are you?

A 290-pound diner claims the White Castle chain has violated the civil rights of its more sizable clientele by not following through on promises to make its tight booths bigger to accommodate their bellies.

Martin Kessman, a 64-year-old New Yorker, filed a complaint after he could barely squeeze into the fast-food restaurants booths and bumped his knees on the table's metal supports, the New York Post reported.
    Though White Castle said they would make the booths bigger, there's been no change. The seating's still too small for Kessman, who now sends his wife to get his sliders... to go, the Post said.
    From the story.
    "They sent me specs and everything, about how the booths were going to be enlarged and made comfortable for people with a little more weight," Kessman said. "So two and a half years went by, and nothing was done."

The Rockland County man says the chain's uncomfortable booths violate the civil rights of fat people.

The Americans with Disabilities Act is "applicable, not only to me, but to pregnant women and to handicapped people," he said.

"I just want to sit down like a normal person," said Kessman, who is suing for bigger chairs and unspecified damages.

Kessman could have approached a store manager and asked for a regular chair, said White Castle spokeswoman Jamie Richardson, who had no timetable for the expected renovation of the Nanuet store.
    Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/hottopics/detail?entry_id=97327#ixzz1XoSKTo80

Survival of the fittest is no longer a law of nature.

This guy is a real piece of ****, if the Americans with Disabilities Act supports fat people, then there is no hope for humanity.

Bet he's gettin SS 'disability' for being too fat to work.

And yes ADA has slowly been 'broadened' over the years (just as many of us predicted it WOULD be when first enacted) to encompass the fat, the alcoholic, and whatever else good libturds can get in 'under the tent' so to speak.

Because we all know that EVERYone deserves some of the slop from the hog trough. Courtesy of your local democrap.

Maybe he'll win so he can get bypass surgery, who knows......

Thumbs down Fat

Would not last a week on the Fat Farm

heard his wife is the woman who sued McDonalds for her spilling coffee on herself

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I'll say it again! This Country is going to hell in a shet basket.

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I'll say it again! This Country is going to hell in a shet basket.
    GOING.......

GOING..........

GOING..............

Not quite GONE yet............

Extra:

"After his complaints, White Castle reportedly responded with three letters that each had a coupon for three free hamburgers"

HAHAHAHAHA cough cough

Credits
    Savings
    Are you ****TIN me ?

hey they should make a bigger chair for him he got that way eatin that **** he should be a shareholder by now

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    "I just want to sit down like a normal person," said Kessman.
    Well then, all Mr.Kessman has to do is get down to his "normal" weight.

Thread Information