What is Peace?
Create Post

Thread: What is Peace?

What is Peace?

What is Peace?

Peace is NOT the absence of war, nor is it a feeling.
    New breakthrough research has found that sever PTSD sufferers can find comfort and calmness with a PTSD Service Dog. For many years dogs have been used to help violent prisoners become calmer.
    Dogs provide unconditional love and companionship. They become the person of peace; a comforter.
    Peace is when you have a comforter in the boat with you and a storm arises. If you trust the person in the boat to safely navigate the boat through the storm you are not afraid. You trust that person.
    As Jesus was departing this earth after his resurrection he told his people: “ But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the comforter shall not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. “ John 16:7

Peace, real peace comes to us through the presence of God manifest in the Holy Spirit, the helper or comforter. The Holy spirit was sent to bring the peace of God, the comfort of having a physical presence to give us comfort, help, power to weather any storm through the confidence of Jesus in the boat.
    My dog has had a great fear of storms since she was born. She has no fear when I’m here and she can jump up on my lap and find comfort. She knows that nothing bad happens when she can find comfort in my presence.
    How can we carry out the calling on our lives if we cower in fear when the storms come? With Gods manifest presence; the comforter; the Holy Spirit; we to have nothing to fear.
    How do we see that confidence rise? We call upon a fresh filling of God’s Holy Spirit daily. The Greek word for God’s manifest power through the Holy Spirit is Dunanas or Dynamite power.

Now when you find that comfort and confidence by filling yourself with his life giving word and Spirit you are prepared to take on the world. You will still encounter the storms in life but your confidence in the helper will sustain you as you complete your task.

Lord,
    Help us to call upon the helper, comforter to give us confidence in your presence so we may wage war against this evil world and complete the task you have sent before us. When we are weak we can feel no fear because you are with us. Thank you Lord for sustaining us through the storms of life. AMEN

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Nice!

Thank You Doug,you May Not Know It But Some Of These Sermons Bring Me Peace And Comfort.
    Semper Fi And Goodbless You Doug

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    Thank You Doug,you May Not Know It But Some Of These Sermons Bring Me Peace And Comfort.
    Semper Fi And Goodbless You Doug

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Doc, They are intended to bring us all peace. Thank God for that.

Blessings

Credits
    Savings
    another good one from a long line of good ones.

PEACE is what we pray for every day but The Corps trained us to help it happen

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you Captain Kirk,your words help the weight off my shoulders.

Thread Information