Sgt Meyer - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sgt Meyer

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks a bunch guys!!! You know I was just damn curious with the IRR thing. I heard on CBC yesterday that Mr. Meyer is "considering" returning to active duty. I heard someplace else he might do it at his ceremony. That would be quite the event in my book. As to unwritten bennys with the MOH I've seen in many VFW's & Am Legion's that any MOH or POW and sometimes any 4 star gets a no charge bar/food tab. Also another plus but it might've changed since it was bought out last spring but Aston Resorts lets an MOH or POW stay free up to 2 weeks, or the same could stay for free up to 6 months at the Pacific Misile Range on Kauai

P.S. Do they put this on the tv ,etc.?

Thank You!!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    They should be playing it on TV, they did when the two Soldiers got it if I'm not mistaken. If not, it'll be recorded and you can find the video without trouble online afterwards.

Im my opinion, anyone awarded the Medal of Honor should be able to receive it in his birthday suit if he wants to, though it may not be appropriate. It is not for us to decide nor speculate what he will wear. I just appreciate what he, and many before him and everyone of you have done for our country, our God, our Corps, and most of all each other! Semper Fi Marines!

Thread Information