Where am I ?
Create Post

Thread: Where am I ?

Where am I ?

Pastor Gary Keesee of Faith Life Church shares a message of faith regarding your direction.
    You are unique in God’s kingdom. You are called to far more that you can imagine. Are you willing to step out and hear the voice of God regarding your destiny?
    Time is short for this world and much is left to be done. Listen to this brief video to find out how to hear God’s voice more clearly.

http://www.faithlifechurch.org/media/video/august-6-2011-service

Lord give us courage and boldness to walk out the vision you have for us today. Our faith is new every morning and your cal on our lives is far greater than we could have imagined. Thank you
    for supplying everything we need to walk out this vision.

Amen

Thank You Doug That Was Very Interesting Because It Felt Like He Was Describing Me With My Failures. Now I Can Take A Better Look At Myself

Semper Fi And Godbless You Doug And Your Family

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    Thank You Doug That Was Very Interesting Because It Felt Like He Was Describing Me With My Failures. Now I Can Take A Better Look At Myself

Semper Fi And Godbless You Doug And Your Family

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Doc, We all fall down. Butr God loves us so much he always picks us up. He has important work for you to do. He loves you.

Thread Information