What happens to our fallen Marines
Create Post

What happens to our fallen Marines

I'm an OIF and OEF vet and I served in a little known unit in the Marine Corps called PRP Co. We take care of all the Marines that die over in theater. I know many people on this forum are are veterans too, and its hard to serve a tour in the Marines anymore and not know someone that was killed overseas. I just wanted anyone who has ever lost a friend or family member over there know that we take good care of the fallen Marines and get them home as fast as possible. We give them all the honor and respect they deserve and ensure that all their remains are laid to rest in American soil. I know this isn't something that is really talked about much, but I figured if it gave anyone who has lost someone any kind if peace to know that they were well taken care of by their fellow Marines, then it was worth mentioning. Semper Fi.

Thank you.

We all expect everything to be done like you explained but it's nice to be reassured by someone who is/was there. I personally respect and appreciate all your efforts in this area.

Credits
    Savings
    Thank you for what you do
    Good to hear our brothers are given respect

I've seen some documentaries about it. That's a tough job.

Keep up the good work. I can only imagine how tough it is. Give em one!

Thread Information