Stars
Create Post

Thread: Stars

Stars

I've gotten rid of all my Marine Corps knowledge, so I'm left with internet searching. From what I've gathered. You use the small bronze stars for Purple Heart ribbon/medal, and the large gold star for Combat Action Ribbon. Am I headed in the right direction?

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    how does one get rid of all his Marine Corps knowledge when he is still in the Corps?
    its posts like this that make me wonder

Indeed very suspect. I would think that a Sergeant would know where to look for uniform questions. i.e. the Permanent Marine Corps Uniform Board.

I agree with the rest of these folks. I have been out for a number of years now and still remember 90% or better of what I have learned. I will give you the benefit of the doubt as it looks like you are in the reserves, but not knowing your knowledge especially as a Sergeant is unsat! I will however answer your question: If the decoration is one that is awarded personally, it rates the gold star, all others rate the bronze star or what other device it may require. We will talk later if you get 5 personal awards later.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I would think an E-5 still in the Corps. That was involved in the Iraq War, would personally know, at least a dozen vets that have in their ribbon rack, the answers your looking for.

Sooo...do you have an answer? Or just random comments?

I gave you the answer above!!

Credits
    Savings
    I think you got more than the answer

and I would think that someone who entered the Marine Corps in 91 would have made it farther then E-1. So lets stay quiet weiyuan, and let the big boys do the talking.

Quote Originally Posted by DIMAS86 View Post
    and I would think that someone who entered the Marine Corps in 91 would have made it farther then E-1. So lets stay quiet weiyuan, and let the big boys do the talking.
    In case you didn't notice,he is a spammer.Sgt.Lep took care of the spammed links.

Thread Information