FACT- Stop Mosque building peacfully
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FACT- Stop Mosque building peacfully

Hello Marines,

Well a lot has happened since I was last here. I started a new job and been very busy. I am happy Bin Laden got capped.

Anyway. If any of you want to stop a mosque being built anywhere, just very publically BURY a pig on the land. The qoran states, very strictly, that a mosque may not be built on "Pig soiled ground". That's all you need to do.

I hope all is well with you all. God bless and keep you all.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Does Wild Boar qualify,or does it have too Be one of them KOSHER Pig's?

Wild boar is just fine, wild pig is still a pig. You can just pop into the butcher and buy one in a pinch. So spread the word.

There is a guy on here selling gun lube with ike 13% pig fat in it. Pretty funny. I wonder if all these muzzies know how many ham sandwiches the construction guys ate for lunch building the place.

Get some fat from the local BBQ pour it all over the ground.

where is Arnold the Pig and all his brothers and sisters when you need them.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Pigging a mosque site is all well and good, but be prepared to be prosecuted for a hate crime if you do. Muslims and their liberal tools have no sense of humor about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Pigging a mosque site is all well and good, but be prepared to be prosecuted for a hate crime if you do. Muslims and their liberal tools have no sense of humor about these things.
    Oh so very true they will come after you.

Would you have a sense of humor if someone burned a cross on the site of your church? Because in essence, that's what is being done to that land. I don't think you would find it very funny.

Last I checked, I took an oath to support and defend my constitution and one of those stipulations included defending the freedoms of my country's citizens; having the right to build a mosque where they wish to practice their faith is one of those rights I swore on my life to defend.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by IW1987 View Post
    Would you have a sense of humor if someone burned a cross on the site of your church? Because in essence, that's what is being done to that land. I don't think you would find it very funny.

Last I checked, I took an oath to support and defend my constitution and one of those stipulations included defending the freedoms of my country's citizens; having the right to build a mosque where they wish to practice their faith is one of those rights I swore on my life to defend.
    No, I wouldn't be terribly upset if someone burned a cross where my church was to be built. Simply because that would be merely a weak symbolic act against the Christian Church. It doesn't have the same meaning as defiling a mosque location with the corpse of an animal considered unclean to Muslims. Apples and oranges.

In fact, were someone to burn a cross anywhere in the US, there wouldn't be an anti-religious meaning attached to the act anyway - at least initially.

No, I wouldn't be terribly upset if someone burned a cross where my church was to be built. Simply because that would be merely a weak symbolic act against the Christian Church. It doesn't have the same meaning as defiling a mosque location with the corpse of an animal considered unclean to Muslims. Apples and oranges.

In fact, were someone to burn a cross anywhere in the US, there wouldn't be an anti-religious meaning attached to the act anyway - at least initially.
    Really, what ever does or doesn't offend you - it doesn't matter. In the end it's still hate and disrespect against our citizens and it's against what my Corps stands for.

As well, TylenolPM I agree (though in a less vulgar way), and my brother-in-law (who is a SSgt in the USMC, and is a Muslim) would gladly give a nice deck to the face of an offender, with the arm he lost part of while disarming an IED on his 6th deployment.

These guys are fighting along side of us and you have people here joking about disrespecting something so sacred to them. That's unsat.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    "The government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian Religion, as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Mussulmen [Moslems]."

Comes from the Treaty of Tripoli, 1797. And just as a little fact, it was an Arab nation (Morocco) that recognized our independence first before anyone else. And if you really can't deal with a mosque in an area, grow up. Or move. Boo hoo, someone wants to put up a building that isn't purely Christian in a nation that allows it and codifies it in it's original papers. Not that we're a religious nation legally anyway.

The US aint at war with muslims or any other religion for that matter, we are at war with the extremists who take it too far... there are extremists in every religion... I'd love to take out all of the evil people in the world that use religion as a tool and justification for their actions.. Christians are not exempt.

Mosque

Quote Originally Posted by TylenolPM View Post
    That's all you need to do if you want to be a hate filled piece of ****. I know a couple muslim marines that would gladly kick the ass of any dumbass stupid enough to try to that in their presence.
    Just what we need on this site, another punkazz, know it all, fvcking boot. What are you doing ----- trying to be an internet bully??????? Well, you are **** poor at it ------- get a fvcking life punk!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TylenolPM View Post
    That's all you need to do if you want to be a hate filled piece of ****. I know a couple muslim marines that would gladly kick the ass of any dumbass stupid enough to try to that in their presence.

But therein lies one of the problems non-Muslim's have with Islam. The default response to an actual, or even perceived insult, is violence.

Thread Information