Westboro Church is at it again... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing to me that so many retards can come from one family. It's gotta be a record.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTSpec View Post
    Amazing to me that so many retards can come from one family. It's gotta be a record.
    Well if'n it an't it should be, but I don't know if encest counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    I think EVERYONE that has a chance should do exactly to THEM what they are inflicting on the rest of US. Have a 'Gay pride' parade down their street one week. The next, set up ALL the military recruiting booths blaring patriotic music. Etc. Keep it up, morning noon and night with various and sundry stuff. Every time one of them leaves their 'compound' follow along at a 'safe' distance, carrying an American flag or a service flag. Etc etc.

They hate this place so much? Make em WANT to leave.
    I agree with ya there Lep....except they SHOULD be made to leave the country. If anyone disrespects our military and then our nation and then enjoys the freedoms of it doesn't deserve to be here in my book. Round 'em all up and drop them in Afghanistan or Iraq or some other war torn 3rd world country where they can be someone else's problem and just be killed outright. They already dislike it here so dam bad.....let their actions speak for them........the devil has GOTTA have something special planned for them when they die.

Thread Information