Scumbag pretends to be a Marine veteran
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scumbag pretends to be a Marine veteran

There is an anti-war scumbag claiming to be a Marine veteran on a Youtube comments page. His Youtube name is "audallas841".

He is using the Corps to promote the anti-war cult Code Pink.

Here is the link...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jUU3...&feature=inbox

You'll need a completed profile to post.... It would be helpful, since many of us cannot access utube, if you gave more information on this individual as well

I am an Army veteran arguing with a guy who claims to be a Marine veteran. I don't believe him. He didn't know how to spell Parris Island. He spelled it as Paris Island with just one R.

No real Marine would misspell Parris, would they?

Probably not. However, and again, you need a profile to post here. Otherwise, the thread gets deleted, no matter how well intentioned or good it might be. It prevents spammers, trolls and other assorted lice from clogging up the forums.

Profile completed.

Thanks.

What is the idiot's name, if you have it? I'm one of the ones who can't hit u/t from work and my home computer is slower than pond water.

And, it might surprise you that there are a couple of no kidding vets who've been taken in by the idiocy of the codepinkos and sometimes shill for them.

his youtube name is "audallas841". He does not provide his real name.

Hmmm.....

Possibly a poser....but difficult to make that call without seeing it. Eventually some of our early risers will drop by and weigh in.

He also said that field artillery is useless. Here is his quote...

"Why would you call in artillery when you can get an attack helo on site who can actively engage targets with no delay? Or call in a precise airstrike that will hit one building and one building only. Arty is irrelevant in the modern battlefield."

That's bullcrap. Artillery is faster than waiting for a helicopter or a fast mover, and six 155mm howitzers can do a lot more damage to enemy personnel than hellfire missiles.

Perhaps one of you Marines can ask him a Marine question that cannot be answered by Googling it.

Yeah, not everyone gets airflow all the time. Without getting into response times, I will simply say I've had arty save my ass as recent as a month ago....thanks Echo battery!

He's a twiddledivck for sure. Expounding on stuff he knows 'zero' about and pretending to be an 'expert', while the anti-war left falls all over him because they don't know the right questions to ask, either (to see if he's real).

It's obvious from that remark that he has about as much knowledge on 'artillery' as he does on fornication. He's read about it in books, finds it distasteful, and wants to deprive those who've used it of it's fine function because it's 'icky' and causes bodily fluids to be splashed about when done correctly.

"Precise" airstrikes are, like everything else, subject to whims and weather. Obviously he's never had to 'lase' a target for real, unless you count his X-box games he plays with cheeto stained fingers.

Mmm... Cheetos. Haha. I myself don't know a lot about arty fire since I've not yet seen any kind of deployment. I do, however know that the navy in ww2, along with a good trig nut, could shoot individual fleas with deck guns from over the blue horizons. Pretty accurate if you ask me. And now that we add in technology to the mix. Yeah, I think we're set to do some pinpoint damages.

Quote Originally Posted by Veteran1991 View Post
    There is an anti-war scumbag claiming to be a Marine veteran on a Youtube comments page. His Youtube name is "audallas841".

He is using the Corps to promote the anti-war cult Code Pink.

Here is the link...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jUU3...&feature=inbox
    The link you provided doesn't go to where you said it would. It goes to a video about a guy named Adam Kokesh being body slamed and choked at the Jefferson Memorial. Did you maybe get the wrong link, or is this what you intended to post?

Quote Originally Posted by elliscraig12 View Post
    The link you provided doesn't go to where you said it would. It goes to a video about a guy named Adam Kokesh being body slamed and choked at the Jefferson Memorial. Did you maybe get the wrong link, or is this what you intended to post?
    O.K. got it. I'm not gonna say this guy is or isn't a Marine, but it seems like the biggest part of your argument was about the constitution, with some of the comments being deleted. Did you come here for support because he ****ed you off, or is there a rational point to be made? Marines are just like anyone else, we all have our own opinion, but that has nothing to do with being a Marine. As for the arty goes, I can see this guys point. What faster, calling in an airstike, or dragging around heavy artillery? I would think the airstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by elliscraig12 View Post
    O.K. got it. I'm not gonna say this guy is or isn't a Marine, but it seems like the biggest part of your argument was about the constitution, with some of the comments being deleted. Did you come here for support because he ****ed you off, or is there a rational point to be made? Marines are just like anyone else, we all have our own opinion, but that has nothing to do with being a Marine. As for the arty goes, I can see this guys point. What faster, calling in an airstike, or dragging around heavy artillery? I would think the airstrike.
    He's not a Marine. He's an imposter.

You don't have to "drag around" artillery to call for fire. If you are within 20 miles of a 155mm battery, the first round will hit near the target within a couple minutes of calling for fire. How do you not know this?

Thread Information