WA State Annual SgtMaj. POOL Function - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HAH it's moto bro. I got IT'd twice, and I'm the guy that the DI said when you get to my company you'll ind out (I asked the non religious ppl question). Both SSgts from my RSS made sure he knows who I am, when I get there, I'm gonna get SOOOO much special attention. lol IMA LOVE IT THOUGHT!!! I loved getting IT'd today lol KILL

and that chick in the pink shorts is not from bellevue, I think she was from either puyallup or covington. I was at MEPS with her.. the asian chick right? because the only girl from our RSS is that ginger chick that was wearing the white basketball shorts, high top socks, and hot top basketball shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Finally DEPd View Post
    HAH it's moto bro. I got IT'd twice, and I'm the guy that the DI said when you get to my company you'll ind out (I asked the non religious ppl question). Both SSgts from my RSS made sure he knows who I am, when I get there, I'm gonna get SOOOO much special attention. lol IMA LOVE IT THOUGHT!!! I loved getting IT'd today lol KILL
    I have no idea actually, she had dark brown curly hair. Maybe I heard wrong but I thought she said she was bellevue.

And yes haha, all of the august 8th shippers were scared sh*tless when he said that. Unfortunately my job doesn't open up for awhile so I won't likely ship on the 8th.

I saw a bunch of poolees making their shoes into a pyramid and him just freaking laying into one guy doing pushups, our RSS got away without getting messed with.

But I'm freaking sunburned to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW2011 View Post
    I saw a bunch of poolees making their shoes into a pyramid and him just freaking laying into one guy doing pushups, our RSS got away without getting messed with.
    I was in that IT group... that s*** rocked lol

Credits
    Savings
    I don't know about you guys, but I had an awesome time there! I did three events back to back, pull ups, CFT, then the two mile relay. The DIs were awesome! I liked their one answer, "Everything a recruit does is a mistake!"

Lol I did IT, CFT, IT, then tug of war. I wish I got more IT time, of course now that the DI knows me, I'm sure I'm going to get more than I could ever want when I get down there.

Credits
    Savings
    Lol I did IT, CFT, IT, then tug of war. I wish I got more IT time, of course now that the DI knows me, I'm sure I'm going to get more than I could ever want when I get down there.
    I saw you after you just finished the CFT, I thought about saying hey but you looked like you needed a little more recoup time and I was getting ready for my run. RSS Burlington did not get any fun time with the DIs, I wish we would have.

Quote Originally Posted by DHY View Post
    I saw you after you just finished the CFT, I thought about saying hey but you looked like you needed a little more recoup time and I was getting ready for my run. RSS Burlington did not get any fun time with the DIs, I wish we would have.
    I did the CFT RIGHT as soon as I was done with the IT, I had some serious tunnel vision going after the CFT, I was still going through tunnel vision when my recruiter told me to go get IT'd again lol I volunteered like 20 times before they let me go because they wanted me to be the anchor for the CFT and they said I needed my energy, I begged so much they were finally like alright. My SSgt told me to go tell the DI that I'm a little tea pot. It was so hard to do it with a straight face lol

I did the CFT RIGHT as soon as I was done with the IT, I had some serious tunnel vision going after the CFT, I was still going through tunnel vision when my recruiter told me to go get IT'd again lol I volunteered like 20 times before they let me go because they wanted me to be the anchor for the CFT and they said I needed my energy, I begged so much they were finally like alright. My SSgt told me to go tell the DI that I'm a little tea pot. It was so hard to do it with a straight face lol
    exactly what ours said...

only a handful got picked to go.

Yeah... that s*** was so f***ing fun lol

It was hilarious seeing people get screamed at by those DI's. The weather sucked big time though
    -RSS Vancouver

What are you talking about, the weather (once it got sunny), was actually nice. lol

I have the biggest farmer's tan freaking ever..

Thread Information