Any of you personnally met? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Have any of you personnally met or maybe just spoken on the phone to any other members on this forum?
    I think that you and I have met. Didnt you work at the food court on Panzer?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by devilbones2 View Post
    That was me! Small world.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Yes Dave I'm sure it was. One of my great regrets in life is that I've never had the opportunity to meet myself. I understand it's truly an awe inspiring moment

"Hi! I'm a Naval Aviator. How do you like me so far?"

Quote Originally Posted by devilbones2 View Post
    I always thought a Panzer was a Kraut Tank.

No but I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Credits
    Savings
    I still get besides myself sometimes. It is good to do that now and then so you can talk out what is going on with yourself. I have never phoned or met up with anyone YET. It would be nice to have a state by state directory so if we are traveling we could maybe met up with more of our brothers and sisters. Has anyone ever entertained the idea of having a reunion for the website somewhere like Boot Camp ETC.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Had a call during a Chargers=Raiders game from Jetdawgg,,,,,,, Man, that was tough. Had a call from Bulkier one day while he was still in Germany. Nice call. Also called Linda while she was in the hosp. Overall, I like my family here. Wouldn't trade.

yep,talked to 2 and met another personally. Bulk get my drift? Fist you still there?

Rocky and Ramon on the phone. Not part of the Lawyer and Aviator circle. Talk to Linda on a regular basis and a Marine( Jake), who survived the helo crash on Mindoro. BTW, Jake you lost the last 2 football bets so just send me the Omaha Steaks ahead of time.

Ive met several on here that I was friends with as Poolees prior to boot camp. Its a small Corps

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There a couple not so regular visitors on here that I personnally served with. I met wookie once. Talked to quite a few on the phone. I try to call Dennis King about once a month but lately been slipping. Talked to green side out a couple times. Talked to Jack a dozen times. Talked to the bear from florida a couple times. Talked to EcFree a dozen times (a guy in the south with a yankee accent). Usually try to call Kim on her birthday. Talked to Sparkie a couple times. Talked to Ivalis a couple times. Talked to JDncowboy once. Talked to BGswoody once. Talked to Linda once. Talked to Roulette a couple times. Called wookie once. Talked to M-14ed once. Talked to Wyoming a dozen times. Talked to Redman1 a few times. Talked to Smith a couple times. I have JerryK on speed dial (no matter what sort of crappy day you are having a conversation with him improves the mood). Talked to DocGreek a few times.

The brotherhood is strong and keeps me together.

Yea panzer was a Kraut tank but also a camp in Germany with the second largest PX in europe.

I haven't met any, but have talked to several on the phone while I was in the hospital: Bulky and Sparkie, and talk to Joe on regular basis. There are others I've talked to just can't remember their names.

I've talked to on eperson , on the phone. Enjoyed the conversations we had. The only contact I've had lately, has been on threads that tickle my funny-bone.

Talking Maybe I should call up folks here !

I'm just kidding .

I've have talked to hrscowboy , as he was in boot camp in the same series battalion platoon as me . He was in 1066 and I was in 1067 as we kind of watched each others platoon get yelled at . He had the more civil DIs who were better leaders as they have reunions where if my platoon did that , it be one big fight and I'd be in the middle of it taking on my DIs !

Yes , there is someone who could claim that I ( Carpshooter ) may have a bad memory here , but I can only state what I expirence while at MCRD San Diego , back in '69 !

Heck , I may just have to show up at one of those 1066 reunions just to raise hell !

Should be a good time to be with those who went through " HELL " the same time as me !

Thread Information