Guns in the military
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guns in the military

I have one more question. Im gonna have to sell my guns before i go to bootcamp in august, but when can i buy me a gun again? how does that work been in the military??

Why do you have to sell your guns? Marines can buy/own guns just like any civilian can. You just have to know the rules about bringing them on base. And I'm pretty sure you can't keep them in your barracks room.

I just dont wanna leave them laying around and my sis will definitely get in trouble if i leave them with her.good lookin though

...You again. Your DI's and Sgts will enjoy "fixing" you.

You CAN own any personal weapon youd like in the Corps provided it is legal to own. For a barracks Marine, unit policy is typically that it is checked at the armory where your M16 will be as well. You will not be allowed a weapon in the barracks. If you live off base you are free to do as you wish.

Troll, Troll, and Troll.

whats your beef with me callin me troll!? this is what im talkin about... and then u call me disrespectful

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What kind of guns you got ?

Storage lockers for your weapons could be a answer, then when possible they can be retrieved.

We always had to keep our weapons in the armory. I still remember one time we were waiting at the armory but for whatever reason couldn't turn our weapons in yet so we got released for chow and my dumbass just hops in my car weapon and all. Lucky only my squad leader saw me and kindly reminded me having a loaded rifle propped up in the passenger seat is a bad idea.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    What kind of guns you got ?
    i got like this old 22 heater an a SKS... the duce duce is like tapped up but worked

thank you guys for actually answering my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo23 View Post
    i got like this old 22 heater an a SKS... the duce duce is like tapped up but worked
    What in the hell? Is the heater propane or electric? How many BTUs? A duce..do you mean Deuce as in 1932 Ford?

Ahh, SKS, I know what that is. Its a rifle.

If you own a pistol is it equipped with this upgrade?

lol nah, I can shoot a litle better then that. And here where I live we use certain words like heater and all.. you feel me

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo23 View Post
    lol nah, I can shoot a litle better then that. And here where I live we use certain words like heater and all.. you feel me
    I hope your DI kicks you in the throat.

Thread Information