For all senior graduates! Prom and Grad Pics
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For all senior graduates! Prom and Grad Pics

Post them here! Share your end of the year with everyone. I'll start it off, I have my graduation at 2pm soo grad pics come later

Well graduation is at 2pm today but I have a bunch of prom pics soo here goes for now:

Me and one of my bestfriends with our dates

My grandparents and I

My cousin and I

My friends that are enlisted and I chillen!

well...me being me ! ladies how ya doing jk

straight up bosses

Awesome thread haha. We are all so young. Ill post pics later.

My grad. photo--

Prom is this Wednesday night, I'll be sure to take photos of my lady and I.

From graduation!

Friend Alex Ortins on the left headed off to USC for NROTC on a full scholarship and me enlisted ! :P

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac73 View Post
    From graduation!

Friend Alex Ortins on the left headed off to USC for NROTC on a full scholarship and me enlisted ! :P
    My Graduation is this coming Sunday, will post photos then. That's awsome how your school gives out the scarf things (sorry cant think of the proper name for them right now).

If you are enlisted in any branch your recruiter should give these out. I got this from my Sgt Maj from MCJROTC and we had it planned talking to the principal. They also announced our names and had us stand.

Do all recruiters give those out? It may be the reason why he recently double-checked my graduation day. :O

Not sure, mine did not... He didn't ask about it but I was a MCJROTC cadet and my Sgt Maj knows i'm enlisted and the other 2 enlisted he got them for us thats what you should be getting.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My recruiter also asked about the date but I'm sure only because he is going to be there. They are supposed to attend their poolee's graduations i think.

Well guess my recruiter did not get that memo.... They can be very boring and its not like my recruiter is some big part in my life.. lol

Prom was yesterday! Had a great time. Here's my lady and I--

Pardon the evil look in the last picture, totally didn't mean that. LOL.

rocking the bow tie looking fresh!

Haha, thanks dude. The collar was real uncomfortable, but that may be from a lack of tuxedo wearing.

Yeah well hey you think Blues are any better? Guess we'll have to go to our 90 days paid vacation first and find out for ourself!

Thread Information