Another foolish question with attitude - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Recruiters are busy working in the real world. There are only a few Marines on recruiting duty or with recruiting experience that frequent this forum. If your question can only be answered by a Marine who is fully aware of current policies, you’ll have to pick up a phone or visit an office.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=103170

ok....thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mojorizzon View Post
    I have tryed to join many times my friend...when i was 20 i went down took the asvab went to meps met a girl end of that ...2nd time for soem reason my background held me back 3rd time tryed the army still couldnt go 4th time tryed marines and i had open traffic tickets so i couldnt go...now im trying again with all my tickets paid off and my background from when i was 16 is holding me back...happy now ? do u have a better answer now? no probably not
    HOW ABOUT YOU QUIT BREAKING THE LAW AND YOU MIGHT JUST HAVE A SHOT AT JOINING THE MARINE CORPS. OH AND HOW DARE YOU CALL A COMMISSIONED OFFICER AN ASSWIPE. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojorizzon View Post
    I have tryed to join many times my friend...when i was 20 i went down took the asvab went to meps met a girl end of that ...2nd time for some reason my background held me back 3rd time tryed the army still couldnt go 4th time tryed marines and i had open traffic tickets so i couldnt go...now im trying again with all my tickets paid off and my background from when i was 16 is holding me back...happy now ? do u have a better answer now? no probably not
    First of all I'm not your friend You've got a temper and a wrong attitude. "OH yes I've always wanted to be a Marine but those pesky arrests kept me from joining" What are you out of a job?

Derek I think he was referring to Misty not me but thanks!!!!!

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    Oh sorry.... my bad... not drinking but weed... that makes it so much better...

Signed the ever popular asswipe lol

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CPLBurkeD View Post
    HOW ABOUT YOU QUIT BREAKING THE LAW AND YOU MIGHT JUST HAVE A SHOT AT JOINING THE MARINE CORPS. OH AND HOW DARE YOU CALL A COMMISSIONED OFFICER AN ASSWIPE. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Burke... he was referring to me!!!!!

mojo rizzon

haha -- what do you trolls think we are stupid -- is this assphed?

haha - thanks for the laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    Burke... he was referring to me!!!!!
    Oh ok, well its still fvcked up!

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    LOL.... you think I care what some dik like this guy calls me... whatever...dont bother me a bit...

I work as a recruiters aid right now and with your charges no recruiter is going to be overly concerned with trying to get in you in since you will need waivers. Presently, the Corps is not processing waivers for felonies. I'd suggest looking into the National Guard since they will take anyone.

Recruiters feel free to post here for free. It's a new site for soldiers and veterans that's about to blow up. http://www.forsalebysoldiers.com

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FSBS2011 View Post
    Recruiters feel free to post here for free. It's a new site for soldiers and veterans that's about to blow up. http://www.forsalebysoldiers.com

SPAM!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Agreed Cpl.!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    Oh sorry.... my bad... not drinking but weed... that makes it so much better...

Signed the ever popular asswipe lol
    What makes you think you're all that popular???

I respect your opinion Cpl. But it's not Spam. If it were I wouldn't be replying. The site is free and for soldiers/vets. You should look at it to make that decision. When you see it you'll understand it's not spam. I spent my life savings getting this site built for you guys so word of mouth advertising is the best I can do. When it's 100% free you pray people use it. Where else can your soldiers trade FOB to FOB in Afghanistan or Iraq? Sorry if I offended your time.

Thread Information