Another foolish question with attitude - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FSBS2011 View Post
    I respect your opinion Cpl. But it's not Spam. If it were I wouldn't be replying. The site is free and for soldiers/vets. You should look at it to make that decision. When you see it you'll understand it's not spam. I spent my life savings getting this site built for you guys so word of mouth advertising is the best I can do. When it's 100% free you pray people use it. Where else can your soldiers trade FOB to FOB in Afghanistan or Iraq? Sorry if I offended your time.
    Oh, I wasn't the one who got offended though. That was the Commander who commented. I checked out the site, looked legit to me. Oh well, I need another coffee.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FSBS2011 View Post
    I respect your opinion Cpl. But it's not Spam. If it were I wouldn't be replying. The site is free and for soldiers/vets. You should look at it to make that decision. When you see it you'll understand it's not spam. I spent my life savings getting this site built for you guys so word of mouth advertising is the best I can do. When it's 100% free you pray people use it. Where else can your soldiers trade FOB to FOB in Afghanistan or Iraq? Sorry if I offended your time.
    That was me and I went by someone else opinion. I apologize, I just looked at the site and it does look legit. Good work!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Derek, Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!!

No problem at all. I understand the instinct :-)

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Derek, Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!!
    Thank you Sir

these kids trip me out.they always wanted to join the Marine Corps but they want to smoke weed or do something stupid thinking they are not going to get caught.
    anyway that is my opinion

SEMPER FI

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

And the original poster has been shown the door for disrespect and gross stupidity of the highest order. Next stop...barber college.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    And the original poster has been shown the door for disrespect and gross stupidity of the highest order. Next stop...barber college.
    Jason with all the people you've been sending to barber college lately, seems to me you should have free haircuts for the rest of your life. Tonsorially speaking of course

Speaking of barbers. Apparently many on here have not been to one in a while. Prices are now from $17.00 to $20.00 per head around here. Just about as bad as buying bottled water or gas. To top it off they don't even shave your neck anymore. It's like going to a service station with no service which we all know about.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Speaking of barbers. Apparently many on here have not been to one in a while. Prices are now from $17.00 to $20.00 per head around here. Just about as bad as buying bottled water or gas. To top it off they don't even shave your neck anymore. It's like going to a service station with no service which we all know about.
    Gunny I specifically ask them to shave the back of my neck. If not with a razor then at least with the clippers. I've never had a barber shave. Always wanted one but was never able to find a barber who did it any more. Probaly has to do with insurance and other things like knowing how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Mojorizzon View Post
    You people are obviously not here to help anyone thanks anyway.
    You people? What you mean "You people" Around these waters there are Marines. That have earned the right to not be called "You people".

Credits
    Savings
    I bought some clippers and let my wife do the P.I. thing -just not as rough and then she trims my neck with my razor. Let the fur fly. Either let it grow or cut it all off!!

Hey. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a Marine. But I have this small problem. I was arrested, three times. Assault and battery, rape, and drug trafficking. Thiis is way behind me now. About 6 months ago. Do you think I got a chance? I have also finally quit shooting heroin...., last week. Will that help me with my life's dream if I tell the recruiter?

Credits
    Savings
    No you will have to at least have first degree murder with human trafficking and have a brother that is a king pin in Columbia. If you get this done within three months you stand a chance of acceptance. If you can get into the communist party and have a membership card this will help.

LOL~! I still get my haircuts at the PX, 10.00.

I've yet to be able to understand the mindset of 'All that stuff I did last year shouldn't matter because I HAVE TO JOIN THE mareens!!!! It's been my lives dreeem every since I keen remember!!!!'.

Talk about growing weary...

Sigh.

Thread Information