Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    Oh God, please no......

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mashka View Post
    gee whizz what a waste of time putting an Icon! But you read it didnt you? This is all about democracy, dont like it lump it!
    Who ever you are, you are taking a bad tone with the Marines here on this site.
    A quote from Sgt Leprechaun.....this is OUR HOUSE (Marines & Sailors), and you are just a guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Just remember...these are REAL Marines (and an occassional sailor). This is their 'house', so to speak, and you are a guest therein.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    I notice you live in Turangi, Nevada and you are from Turangi, New Zealand. Hopefully they are just sister cities.

But to go back to a question I asked you, did you find what you came here for, on this site?
    There use to be a large super secret base, black ops only in Turangi, NV. Little is known of it's existence but word has it during the 1990's is was destroyed when a dirty bomb exploded

You want to know anything about the Army and soldiers, go to an Army site. This is a Marine Corps site. Marines are just that....Marines, not soldiers.

Anyone need some Aleve.......

Hey gang, during the course of my career I've learned a little of speech patterns.

This person certainly does not speak the "Queens" English, also the references and expressions "she" uses except for throwing in certain cities, etc., are American . And her choices of pronouns are masculine in nature.

So my guess is "she" is a "he" or at best a bull dyke. Probably lives in Hoboken. Troll all the way.

You are ILL MANNERED You are No lady How dare you insult me like this A bull dyke?? You know nothin g about me at all This is like America a democratic country! A Lady Marine??
    I thought I may learn more of your country, your flags emblems etc!
    You also insult my father who was an American Sadly he died
    Dont bully me either I am not going to give up on the whim of one marine
    You better watch who you're calling names there, and take a look again who called you a bull dyke.......it wasn't me.
    You owe me and apology.....now!!!

I can hardly wait until Sgt Lep logs on.......

And mashka, you owe me and apology.....now!!!

Look Pat, or Tony, or whatever your name is, you continue to disrespect us Marines even after you have been warned. Marine is always capitalized. Listen to yourself, your pronouns, your predicates, your tensing and your phrasing are all American male.

You are a fake, you've had your fun, go play someplace else because you have been "discovered."

PS: I grew up with NZ'ers and you ain't one.

neither can I wait for him either! He told one of you lot to be kind yesterday
    The troll has moved to another thread that I was on "Here's a jolt to your memory"

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    greetings from New Zealand You marines are famous for that photo taken on Iwo Jima hoisting Old Glory
    Many Marines came to NZ for R and R to NZ before being shipped out to fight the foe

OK, that's IT. You don't RATE to come on here and insult Marines, I don't care who, what, or "when" you are. 8 pages of....whatever this is.

This one has lost it's charm. Therefore, deleted.

And banned.

Sigh. I've grown weary. 8 pages of bandwidth we'll never recover...LOL

I'll eliminate the thread after everyone has had the chance to comment. I'll also be re-naming it....since it has absolutely nothing to do with Iwo Jima.

Thread Information