15 credits - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 15 credits

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by super0321 View Post
    my father was a marsoc marine. gunny sgt diego,47, died trying to save a life of a young marine that reminded him of me, the young marine lived and he died in a fire fight trying to protect him. im still broke about it,i cant get over it because the rest of my brothers and cousins are dead from war and its just me left now i no yoiu guys are trying to help, thank you, i just have a quick temper ,so my apologies. i got alot on my damn mind.
    This gets even better and better. Your father was a 47 yo Gunny yet in your profile he was

Favorite MarineCAPTAIN JAMES TJONAMEEUW(MARSOC SNIPER AND..MY DAD)R.I.P..I LOVE YOU

idiot

thats my steph dad you fool, he was an abusive father but i still respected him for what he did!!!!! i see your testing me eh?!go ahead and **** around >:| .
    and i dont know where he died they didnt tell me.

obviosly

i see there are just some marines and wannabe's up here that like to talk **** and discourage other guys that wanna be marines!!!!

>b-|

man!!!! i swear dude!. yeah iknow you all do cuz cuz of what u go thru!, but still...all this BS is very discouraging in this freakin life, especially comin from brazil and these ****in recruiters in VA being such ****in liers about stuff!! I RESPECT YA'LL! ok, dont think that i dont cuz i freakin do!, now like i said.............nevermind

Rotf Lmfao!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SNAP YOU ARE FUNNY, I WILL BE IN THE MARINES !!! . I AINT DISSIN NOBODY, YOUR DISSIN ME, and u act like i got ****in anger probs, most war fighters with anger probs are marines so dont throw that **** in my face! im going to be a marine whether you like it or not haha lmao this is so funny!. good bye uncle sams misguided child.

Dave2571

your really really............ugh >:P, dude u r so so omg, like u really think im the worst one? u probably told so many other guys the same thing u freakin told me. and stop actin hard, and u cant stop me from joining, im joining for me and my ****in father, not gunna fight for this country or gov, only fighting for wtf i believe in!! but u dont care lol, so go ahead say what ya want now dude.

I'm going to lighten things up with an old Marine Corps joke. "I'm going to rip off your f'ning head and shiit in the hole." So you wann b me, ain't gonna happen. You have no self control. Go away boy, don't go away mad, just go away.

Dave2571

and you think that me joining the military is bad for this country and the corps?!!?!?!! whatever hahahaha you dont know me, you really dont. so stop taking this so serious dude!!! and i aint disrespecting you!! so stop saying that a freakin am cuz i aint!!!!!, im just trying to tell u whats going on, cuz recruiters here seem prejudice towards hispanics>:| , u no what, yeah im having a smart ass mouth right now. u no why??!! no u dont, lemme tell u why,. discrimination!!!!haters,prejudice recruiters!!! dead family from ****in war!!, so go ahead and keep on gettin ****y with me, idc. like i said im gunna be a marine and fight fo rme and my fallen family member and fallen troops that i knew. nobody can stop me.

lemme tell all of you something...I DIDNT DROP OUT BECAUSE IM A ****ING QUITER OK, I BEEN GOING THRU ALOT OF ****, ALOT OF ****ING **** IN MY ****IN LIFE OK, AND SCHOOL WAS JUST BECOMING TO HARD BECAUSE I WAS TO STRESSED FROM WHAT WAS GOING ON AT HOME AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ****ING DAD OK!!!. NOW LIKE I WAS ****ING SAYING!!THERES NOTHING HARD ABOUT COMPLETING IT OK DUDE!! THINGS ****IN HAPPEN, WELL YOU KNOW I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR PARENTS SAID DUDE!, EVERYTHING ****IN OK NOW A LITTLE BIT OK, AND I GOT MY 15 CREDITS!! SO DONT BE TELLIN ME IM A QUITER OR MY MOMMA SAID THIS MY DADDY SAID THAT BULL****. I WORKED ****IN HARD FOR THESE DAMN CREDITS, OH AND GUESS WHATS FUNNY MY SCHOOL TEACHER SAID SINCE THERE ALL 100 LEVEL CREDITS...ITS CONSIDERD A DIPLOMA..NOY GED BUT DIPLOMA! SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY...THAT ****ED ME OFF DUDE I SWEAR. AND I COMPLETED THE 12TH GRADE BUT DIDNT PASS THE TEST TO GRADUATE, THATS CALLED A ****IN SOL TEST, SO WHOOPTY DOO!!!!
    yeah, with a temper like that maybe you don't belong in this organization

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This is comical. Do you have an Illuminati tat? I know it's an odd question but given the amount of bs in this thread it would make sense.........

Lisa I think you're right.!!

Dave2571

why do u have to be such a jerk!!! i got on this site trying to get some ****in help with going to the freakin corps cuz there rascist recruiters here in va man! i can control myself by the way, i just do it when i want to. like i said dude just chill out now man geez like wtf, its just a freakin site , u act like ur the president.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    You couldn't carry a Marines ammo belt, punk. Your as close to the Marine Corps right now, as you'll ever be. Your a fvcking liar to boot.

Wow... you sure picked a great name for yourself there super..... your super rude, super dis-respectful, super un-educated, so man up punk and treat the gentlemen on here with respect... better yet just wait for the blk helo to come and ban your punk azz.....

your really really............ugh >:P, dude u r so so omg, like u really think im the worst one? u probably told so many other guys the same thing u freakin told me. and stop actin hard, and u cant stop me from joining, im joining for me and my ****in father, not gunna fight for this country or gov, only fighting for wtf i believe in!! but u dont care lol, so go ahead say what ya want now dude.
    No he aint BS'n you by far are the worst and have no place in my Marine Corps. If you try to join and make it to Boot will be recycled 3 times and end up in the motivational plattoon. Stop living a fantasy life and don't waste your time by joining. There is no place in the Marine Corps for people like you.

Cpl Kevin D. Heglar
    USMC

no

no i dont have an illuminatti tat or what ever there called, come on man! give me a freakin break alright geez. just chill out now man.

Thread Information